Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Yeah, a Sith eyes sculpt would’ve already been shown in the promo pics. A Sith eyes would be nice though. But the Sith eyes are gonna have to wait. Sith eyes for next time. :lol

:lol That was actually sarcastic about the Sith eyes sculpt. You’ll see what was going on with the Sith eyes sculpt if you go back a few posts.

Sorry rushed response at work, but yeah did note the couple of posts on about Sith eyes haha. My sarcasm detector wasn't at its peak today lol.

D45063E5DE454F99AC5E.jpeg

Are you in the UK?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am in Turkey. I usually order from Sideshow but they do not lower value for customs, that is why ordering from websites like KGHobby seemed best option. Are there other websites like KGHobby that provides cheaper price?

I am in Turkey. I usually order from Sideshow but they do not lower value for customs, that is why ordering from websites like KGHobby seemed best option. Are there other websites like KGHobby that provides cheaper price?
I've pre ordered this and Jedi Luke from KG Hobby, I don't think you'll get any cheaper than them as you mention they kindly help you avoid custom charges.

I've pre ordered this and Jedi Luke from KG Hobby, I don't think you'll get any cheaper than them as you mention they kindly help you avoid custom charges.

My plan is to order Vader and Anakin from them. They do not have Luke for pre-order anymore, which is sad.

Agree. Most of the Hong Kong based sellers typically match the SS price, have free shipping and reduce the shown cost for customs. Can't get any better than that, other than store sales or getting lucky on eBay.

My plan is to order Vader and Anakin from them. They do not have Luke for pre-order anymore, which is sad.
I've also ordered outside ebay from Timcent88 once the figure has been released, as it makes it 10%ish cheaper than his EBay listed price. That way you can see how the actual released figure looks like.

Agree. Most of the Hong Kong based sellers typically match the SS price, have free shipping and reduce the shown cost for customs. Can't get any better than that, other than store sales or getting lucky on eBay.

Thanks I will do that now. I have already pre-ordered Luke and Anakin from sideshow but as it turns out, it is cheaper even if I lose NRD. Is there a way to get NRD back, which I assume not.

You can ask them. I have changed an order from one figure to another without losing the NRD. But that's a bit different.

No harm in asking as a one off request.

I still need to order this figure it's one of my most anticipated ones for next year along with Jedi Luke. Been so out of the game lately I just never order anything anymore.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back