Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Do we know if we get unlit hilts for the sabers yet.?

Sent from a point in space and time

Surprised this one doesn't include an interchangeable blade with the whooshing effect. The PT was all about fancy saber tricks, after all.

I wonder if we'll get a sculpt with the Sith Eyes....

Do you think we will get a sculpt with Sith eyes?
When do you think the Sith eyes version will be released?
How much will Sith eyes cost?
Sith eyes? Sith eyes.

make-it-rain.gif

I'm sure places like OSK though will probably offer knock off HT sculpts with Sith eyes.

Has anyone mentioned that this figure doesn’t come with a Sith eyes sculpt? I wonder why they didn’t include a Sith eyes sculpt as well.

Has anyone mentioned that this figure doesn’t come with a Sith eyes sculpt? I wonder why they didn’t include a Sith eyes sculpt as well.

If you are a hot toys collector, you will know why. Why give an extra head when they can sell a whole new figure as an exclusive.

If you are a hot toys collector, you will know why. Why give an extra head when they can sell a whole new figure as an exclusive.

:lol That was actually sarcastic about the Sith eyes sculpt. You’ll see what was going on with the Sith eyes sculpt if you go back a few posts.

:lol That was actually sarcastic about the Sith eyes sculpt. You’ll see what was going on with the Sith eyes sculpt if you go back a few posts.

Don't worry Indy I got it !!

Some people mustn't subscribe to threads and read them as new posts are added. But I guess there are different ways to read these threads.

He'll tease you.
He'll unease you.
All the better just to please you.
He's got Sith eyes.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Don't worry Indy I got it !!

Some people mustn't subscribe to threads and read them as new posts are added. But I guess there are different ways to read these threads.

🤙 Yeah I guess he didn’t read the previous posts for context about the Sith eyes. Otherwise he might ask about Sith eyes too! They could have a Sith eyes version planned for later. But a Sith eyes sculpt would’ve made a good deluxe Sith release perhaps.

Back