Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

You can ask them. I have changed an order from one figure to another without losing the NRD. But that's a bit different.

No harm in asking as a one off request.

Thats really weird, I asked if I could swap x2 TLJ pre-orders just the other day (to two other pre-orders) and SS said no but you can have your NRD's back as a goodwill gesture. (May have changed their policy though to be fair.)

RotS Obi-Wan and I'll be good for the PT. Even though there's other characters I like such as Qui-Gon and Maul, I wouldn't delve into the PT much beyond RotS Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Hahah I would want Padme first....to stand next to her man....and her murderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be down for figures of Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu and Count Dooku from the PT. Maybe Commander Cody and maybe Jango. That's about it.

RotS Obi-Wan and Anakin, I think, is all I'd need from the complete Star Wars line. As much as I loved the originals and saw them first when I was growing up, the prequels were part of my childhood, and I'll always remember the fight scene between Obi-Wan and Anakin as a culmination of their friendship throughout that trilogy. I love other characters too and the universe, but it'd just be too expensive to get everything I loved, and if I think Star Wars, for me the friendship and then the battle on Mustafar is what sticks with me most.

Back