Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But on a serious note, wouldn't it be awesome if they did an exclusive or deluxe version of this that came with a Count Dooku severed head LOL!!!!

Anakin definitely won't be all, especially if he sells well.

Keep in mind, HT is pretty busy right now between Justice League, and Solo and Infinity War forthcoming. They're still working their way through the OT, so I'm sure the PT will be coming, especially since collectors seem more interested in the Lucas Star Wars films than anything from the ST.

What's wrong with it being Anakin?

Personally I think that ROTS is one of, if not, the best SW Films.

ROTS is my 4th favorite Star Wars movie, behind Empire Strike Back, A New Hope and Rogue One, in that order. Return of the Jedi comes in 5th for me. I loved the movie, it's the darkest Star Wars movie in my opinion, so this figure was a no brainer for me.

I really liked RotS as well. Half of the reason why I'm getting this figure.

Same here. First Star Wars film that I got to see at the cinema too. :)

Hoping for ROTS Obi-Wan and a Qui-Gon figures at some point as well :pray:, and that will be all the figures that I want from the PT.

Same here. First Star Wars film that I got to see at the cinema too. :)

Hoping for ROTS Obi-Wan and a Qui-Gon figures at some point as well :pray:, and that will be all the figures that I want from the PT.

I actually never saw any of the PT in theaters.

I'm hoping for RotS Obi-Wan also. I'd bank on it being more likely though than unlikely. After this figure (Anakin) being announced and subsequently going up for PO, Obi-Wan seems like the next logical PT reveal.

Based on how early Homecoming Spidey came out I wouldn't be surprised if this came out this month, and on the same day as ROTJ Luke.

Isn't Howard a huge Anakin fan? Wouldn't be surprised if this piece does indeed get fast tracked.

Fingers crossed though that sculpt doesn't lose much from proto to production.

Back