Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Res pg 121 post #1209

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_21.jpg

up_22.jpg

up_23.jpg

up_24.jpg

up_25.jpg

up_26.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

How about a severed Dooku head as exclusive accessory!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, sideshow did do a severed Jango head with Mace as an exclusive. So it's not that far fetched:lecture

0e4911111628aa2a4a2857620619af11.png

I think it would be cool for extra head. I'm not sure Disney would go for it but maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the swifty they pulled with Jedi/Endor Luke, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Sith Eyes Ani once this one is pre-sold-out.
I dunno. Besides the Sith eyes I'm not sure what else would really warrant an entire second figure. His outfit doesn't change or even get very noticeably damaged that I remember (other than obviously when he's char broiled and missing limbs :lol).

The head sculpt is perfect. I want to see what it looks like with the hood on.

I was watching the climactic lightsaber duel earlier between him and Obi-Wan (best lightsaber duel in all of SW, in my opinion). Can't wait to have this figure and can't wait for HT to tease RotS Obi-Wan. We all know it's not a matter of if, but simply when.

Obi-Wan is a given. I'm more curious about how deep into the prequels Hot Toys goes for figures. I mean they jumped right to the third film for their first reveal. Granted it's probably one of the most anticipated prequel figures but I wonder how much they'll do for the first two films.

Maybe Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Maul for The Phantom Menace. I doubt they'd release young Anakin or Padme. Second film Obi-Wan, Anakin, Mace Windu, Jango, and Dooku. Possibly a Padme and maybe a Yoda. Third film besides Anakin and Obi-Wan maybe Palpatine prior to becoming the Emperor and another Vader. Then of course sprinkle in various Clones for the whole trilogy.

I would like a very select few prequel characters from HT.

Episode III
Obi Wan
Dooku
Yoda
Sidious
Anakin (of course)

Episode II
OBI Wan
Jango
C-3PO
Aayla Secura

Episode I
Obi Wan
Darth Maul
Aurra Sing

Clone Wars
Rex
Asajj Ventress
Cad Bane

Obi-Wan is a given. I'm more curious about how deep into the prequels Hot Toys goes for figures. I mean they jumped right to the third film for their first reveal. Granted it's probably one of the most anticipated prequel figures but I wonder how much they'll do for the first two films.

They did jump straight into Empire Strikes Back Luke for their first figure so it's not that big a deal I feel.

They did jump straight into Empire Strikes Back Luke for their first figure so it's not that big a deal I feel.
I think that was a bit different though as that was before they were doing a lot of Star Wars figures. For a long time the DX07 was a bit of a stand alone figure. When they started doing more they basically started with the original. I bet they don't do as many from the first couple prequels. Probably just the big fan favorites that will sell.

Back