Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can pretty much guarantee Howard is yelling on the phone since the sell out to get more Prequel figures going.

Before sell out: Obi-Wan and Maul

After sell out: Obi-Wan, Maul, Dooku, Padme, Palpatine, Jar Jar, R2, 3PO, Jango, Grievous, Cody, Clone #1-#302

No Qui-Gon?

I actually think they'd make him before many on that post sell out list.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Came back from Secret base and took some vids

Nice vid my friend! Appreciate it! Love that robo arm. The blue lightsaber color looks quite weird at the moment but I'm sure they'll sort that out. He looks a bit 'gaunt' as well. Otherwise it's spot on.

[emoji38]

Half the character choices from TPM sucked on that Midnight Madness night when they released them in 1999. I remember that night well. I remember looking at the characters and was like... these aren't cool. Ric Olie... that blue old man who says "Communication disruption can mean only one thing."... a little boy.... a Padme in blue pajamas... Qui-Gon.... Mace... there were so many boring Jedi in robes.

By comparison, alien Jar Jar looked awesome.
I was a freshman in high school at that point. I had to walk to Wal-Mart the next day to get a Darth Maul, which I still have MIB somewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"One (1) pair of dark brown-colored leather-like textured boots." Could it be that he comes with actual boots and not the typical two piece plastic boot/foot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They look like the leather material they are using for all the ANH boots like Han Obi and Leia.

Definitely want this guy.... He's a rather huge step up from my 2 SS versions (reg & Sith) that I still have sealed in the boxes and never opened. Just waiting to see if anything else is announced this week before I use all (or most) my RP's on PO'ing him.

BBTS sold out-c'mon, Obi-Wan!

giphy.gif

Easy order, PT rules. Bring on GG, Dooku, Maul, Qui Gon, Mace, Jango etc etc....enough of the Crappy orce Awakens crappy Phasma, Kylo and Finn, joke of characters.

Back