Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY DELAYS!!!!!!!

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't at least tease Obi Wan in one of the images. But that could be more on Disney's end.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't at least tease Obi Wan in one of the images. But that could be more on Disney's end.

Yeah its hard to say what goes on in the board room when deciding what figures will be released. We always want to blame HT but there is also the Licensor that has a final say in what is made or not.

I think/hope HT will eventually do EP III Obi-wan, I could see them doing a 2-pack out of it like they did with vader and Tarkin.

........Jesus Christ, I came back to this thread after several weeks to report I preordered the figure and the same cast of clown are STILL in here hijacking the thread to prequel bash. Is this thread like some kind of group help session for ******** fanboys who claim George Lucas raped their childhoods? I mean seriously, so much life energy being wasted here.
:lol

........Jesus Christ, I came back to this thread after several weeks to report I preordered the figure and the same cast of clown are STILL in here hijacking the thread to prequel bash. Is this thread like some kind of group help session for ******** fanboys who claim George Lucas raped their childhoods? I mean seriously, so much life energy being wasted here.

I really like the prequel trilogy, it came out at exactly the right time for me when I was an impressionable youngling and I have my Anakin dolly on order to prove it lol. But as an adult one of the greatest gifts of the PT is that you can still have fun quoting some of the more questionable lines from it.

******* fanboys?

"How wude."

:monkey3

Hey at least you can take comfort in the fact that your one prequel figure has a better likeness than all the OT/TFA/RO figures combined. :lol

(Except Leia)

******* fanboys?

"How wude."

:monkey3

Hey at least you can take comfort in the fact that your one prequel figure has a better likeness than all the OT/TFA/RO figures combined. :lol

(Except Leia)

I agree, it looks like an amazing figure. For the record, I bought the Finn and Rey despite TFA being my least favorite and I gotta say, I LOVE my Finn Hot Toys. He is badass.

I don't know why there is so much controversy and hatred amongst the Star Wars Trilogies.:slap Can't we all just agree that we love Star Wars regardless of OT, PT etc.:wave

It makes people feel better somehow if they think what they like is better than what someone else likes. Sports teams, cars, dawls, game consoles, computer operating systems, phones, movies, presidential candidates.

Back