Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Need a Dooku, Jango, Maul, and Obi. Anything else is just bonus.

I too hope they make an Obi wan atleast to go with Anakin if not Qui gonn and many others listed. But I got this feeling they won't. Don't ask me why, just seem something HT would do. Especially since there I such a demand for it LOL.

They did mention a Padme many years ago. It was after the DX7 they said they said their next SW figures would be EP 3 Anakin and Padme the following year. She wears so many costumes over the 3 films. I would prefer episode 2 arena.

A HT Liam Neeson would be great. I could see DC fans using the sculpt for Ra's.

I'd get him, Maul, Mace and Dooku. A HT Christopher Lee will be amazing and a great compliment to Tarkin.

A HT Liam Neeson would be great. I could see DC fans using the sculpt for Ra's.

I'd get him, Maul, Mace and Dooku. A HT Christopher Lee will be amazing and a great compliment to Tarkin.
Jack Bauer hinted that Qui Gonn was in the works from HT.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'll take Qui-Gon, Obi and Maul thank you.

I love the legacy characters and putting the young and old versions side by side. I only have Han so far though.

I'd buy him. Probably the only Hot Toys clone I'd get, unless they made that cool mustard colored commander that killed that blue jedi chick. I always liked how they looked with the visors, skirt dusters and dual pistols. They were like futuristic looking Sandtroopers or something.

The ones with Bacara that looked like Snowtroopers would be sweet as hell, probably just due to my love for Snowtroopers if nothing else.
sw-ep3-Image5.jpg

There is no scenario where I can see myself buying this figure. But it looks pretty damn great.

As is often the case with HT, they nail the likenesses on all the figures I couldn't care less about. But when I really want a character done right, chances are he looks like the actor's stuntman if you're lucky.

The ones with Bacara that looked like Snowtroopers would be sweet as hell, probably just due to my love for Snowtroopers if nothing else.
sw-ep3-Image5.jpg

That's one evil looking clone trooper. He even has mutton chops sculpted onto his helmet. Those Jedi should have seen it coming.

If I only bought the HT figures that looked exactly like the actors I'd have a collection comprised of The Mandarin, SM3 Green Goblin 2.0, and PT Anakin Skywalker. Screw that, :lol. I'll take my ANH stunt line-up (plus Carrie Fisher) and call it a day.

Last edited:

sw-ep3-Image5.jpg

That would be sweet if HT were to finish up what Sideshow started before going back to basic designs for AOTC an ROTS. Starting with the Galactic Marines and then Kashyyk scouts would be perfect.

Jack Bauer hinted that Qui Gonn was in the works from HT.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That would be one of the fastest POs I've ever made. All things about the movie aside, Liam Neeson as a Jedi is the epitome of cool. I don't know if I could resist the possibility of having a Theed power room battle on the shelf.

Hope our 24 friend is right about qui gon. Not only would it be a brilliant figure and a Grail but it would all but confirm obi and maul are coming.

Besides possibly being able to get an OT stormtrooper, Commander Bacara is about the only one I would ever seriously consider. :lol

Never got around to the Sideshow one and I stopped collecting troopers for some reason. Maybe one day I'll find the bug again.

If HT were to make the clones SS already has i would never be happier to buy SS over HT to save some money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It's going to happen. It's inevitable.

At least they're actually interesting. I can't be bothered to even remember a third of the Iron Man suits, but I can name a lot of the damn Star Wars troopers. :lol

Was just in the middle of completing a custom Qui-Gon and never see myself selling it (which I did for my Anakin and Obi-Wan). But hell, I'd get the Hot Toys one and set up the lesser with a cloak.

That would be sweet if HT were to finish up what Sideshow started before going back to basic designs for AOTC an ROTS. Starting with the Galactic Marines and then Kashyyk scouts would be perfect.

Yeah, both of those would go a long way to making my Clones feel complete.

The more I look at this figure, the more I want Padme to go with him. If HT ever does make a Padme figure I imagine they'll go with her EP2 arena outfit but personally I hope they go with her EP3 nightgown outfit. Would look great having Anakin and Vader posed back to back with Padme standing in front of them.

Man I keep telling myself I'm only gonna get the characters I want most, but I start thinking to myself, if I get this figure then I need this one to go with it. Ugh I suppose I can just live off ramen noodles for the rest of my life and never get laid again but at least I'll be able to build a nice collection.

Last edited:
Back