Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I planned to buy Empire Strikes Back figures only (my favorite of the OT) but HT is doing an awesome job that I ended up buying 3 A New Hope figures and will definitely pre-order some ROTS too.

When responding to multiple quotes all from different people, make each one a separate post as opposed to consolidating them in one post. :lecture

The emperors chair is close to the chair from ROTS. Well both chairs from SITH had a similar design.
https://i.imgur.com/q4BvHRP.gif
b10e3c6ec7a458b5c7a7d53e98554a96.jpg

I have no idea, but we should discuss it at length to ensure that this thread's post count catches up to the Tarkin one.

What other PT figures would you like to see HT tackle, GMan? Personally, I'd love to see Mace Windu, Qui-Gon and Count Dooku.
Padme (AOTC), Maul, ROTS Vader with operating table, ROTS Obi Wan, Jango, ROTS Emperor, Grievous, and Dooku. Those are all essential if HT is actually going to delve into this line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

All these witty comments in the Tarkin thread and all I have is sand and the high ground to work with.

YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY THREAD POST COUNT FROM ME.

Padme (AOTC), Maul, ROTS Vader with operating table, ROTS Obi Wan, Jango, ROTS Emperor, Grievous, and Dooku. Those are all essential if HT is actually going to delve into this line.

The operating table would actually be a pretty cool accessory to go with Vader, but you'd need a couple of medical droids to pose with it.

Kind of like the Emperor and his Royals Guards are a good combination for display.

I don't like the Tarkin thread. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

[I like the Tarkin thread really]

The operating table would actually be a pretty cool accessory to go with Vader, but you'd need a couple of medical droids to pose with it.

Kind of like the Emperor and his Royals Guards are a good combination for display.
Yes, it would definitely need at least one medical droid. It could be a DX with all the possible accessories. Pretty easy for HT since they already have the tooling for Vader. I just hope they would redo the HS in all his symmetrical glory.

This thread is the path to the dark side…this thread leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.

I don't like the Tarkin thread. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

[I like the Tarkin thread really]

You can't like both threads! You must bring peace, freedom, security and justice to only one thread.

(Please help fight Wor-Gar in this thread)

This thread is the path to the dark side…this thread leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.

That would be almost every thread; especially when the final product of a figure is revealed.

And for those who missed this video in the Movie section a while back here's more awesome Anakin hilarity::lol
Good work Khev ... keeping bumping the Anakin thread over the Tarkin one - Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for the Hot Toys Anakin figure are strong

Perhaps RO isn't the only prequel that you like after all...

In case you hadn't noticed ...My powers have doubled since we last met Khev (it was when you insulted Aliens on Aliens Day! :wink1:)

Back