Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Just imagine we could use this firgue to force choke Padme (if they ever gonna make :rotfl) on Mustafar system in EP3: ROTS... that would be awsome !

I'm not sure that Hot Toys would do a pregnant Padme version, although that would be a first in the 1/6th scaled figure industry...

lol "Separation of the Twins." Why does that sound naughty?

Bumping this thread, solely because Wor-Gar is trying to keep the Tarkin thread with more posts than this one, and it would be fun to screw with him.

Everybody post here!

Bumping this thread, solely because Wor-Gar is trying to keep the Tarkin thread with more posts than this one, and it would be fun to screw with him.

Everybody post here!
I saw that too haha. Wonder which figure will go to PO first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Figure looks amazing. HT delving into prequel territory made me extremely excited. ROTS was the first Star Wars I saw in theaters at 9 years old. The prequels made me a life long SW lover. Instant PO

I saw that too haha. Wonder which figure will go to PO first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have no idea, but we should discuss it at length to ensure that this thread's post count catches up to the Tarkin one.

What other PT figures would you like to see HT tackle, GMan? Personally, I'd love to see Mace Windu, Qui-Gon and Count Dooku.

I need Maul. Jango Fett. AOTC Padme. Grievous. The inevitable Kenobi.

And as much as some would disagree, looking forward to the wave of HT Clonetroopers.

I haven't been subscribed to the Tarkin thread but the whole post count competition sounds kinda funny. [emoji23]

On a serious note though, I'd like Maul, Jango, and ROTS Vader figures.

This is like 100 posts behind, wholly unacceptable. Younglings shall be slaughtered as punishment.

I think each sentence should be a separate post then.

I'm kidding but both figures look really nice.

Haha, I'm not going to go that nuts, don't worry. I was just getting the wheels rolling on the comeback.

Anakin will reign supreme.

Back