Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I am so happy that I have seen the day that HT's is making this. I am 50 and grew up with the OT. I also like the PT and am glad HT's is giving it some attention. I can find fault with all the movies. The OT movies my son has seen are not the versions I saw when I was a kid. Lucas managed to remake them into something else. I guess witnessing Lucas do this softened the blow of the PT and I became more tolerant.

Anakin looks awesome! I don't collection Prequel, Sequel or Spinoff figures, just OT figures for me. But I am very tempted by this figure. I guess technically I could say he appears in the OT at the end of ROTJ... Right??? Do you think this figure would look out of place in a collection made up entirely of OT figures?

mashing-beef-with-soy-sauce-and-baking-soda.jpg

Anakin looks awesome! I don't collection Prequel, Sequel or Spinoff figures, just OT figures for me. But I am very tempted by this figure. I guess technically I could say he appears in the OT at the end of ROTJ... Right??? Do you think this figure would look out of place in a collection made up entirely of OT figures?

Just dip him in a bucket of blue paint.

Well, I'm a little late to the party, but...the figure is fantastic. Surprised (and delighted) to see something from the prequels in Hot Toys line-up.

While Anakin is most impressive, two thoughts immediately come to mind as I look at those photos...one, where's Obi-Wan? And...I like the Dooku saber hilt...where is Dooku to go with it?

In any event, this figure was on my short wish list from Hot Toys...can't wait.

Man some of these threads moved really fast. 400+ posts here since I last checked.

Regardless of what any of us think of the prequels this is one of the most accurate 12 inch figures ever made. Congrats to all who wanted him.

this sculpt looks a lot like Inigou's........hmmm

Attachments

• dfafa602eaf38af588d6c6753812a5a5.jpg
    dfafa602eaf38af588d6c6753812a5a5.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 192

was on my wishlist from Hot Toys for years , was so stoked they announced this instant buy. I think it looks perfect, Revenge of the Sith was the best IMO can't wait for full reveal wiith all the details. thank you Hot Toys

Regardless of what any of us think of the prequels this is one of the most accurate 12 inch figures ever made. Congrats to all who wanted him.

:duff

this sculpt looks a lot like Inigou's........hmmm

Well they are both supposed to be of the same person, so makes sense they'd look alike.

Where is that weird guy who came on the board and tried to sell that anakin custom for like 20-30 grand? I wonder if he would drop his asking price?

Back