Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I read it several places, but not just here... the contention that 'No one likes the prequels' or 'everyone knows those movies suck' is very common in my experiences, in fact, it is usually the central argument and validation I see from blogs and on threads from those who don't like the films. I'm sorry, I just think the whole debate is old hat. I just came here to drool at this figure which I am excited about and I get drawn into this nonsense.

I don't think anyone said everyone hates it in this thread however I have seen it in other places as you said. Delusional people imo.

This thread already has 40 posts and 90% are arguing about the movies and not the figure. I enjoy arguing prequel fanboys though :goodpost:

Also, meat products.

So only SSC did PT figures until Anakin

How did this happen

Do you like hamburgers?

I do! Not sure if that's the right answer or not.

I would call several of the people that I work with above average star wars fans and they love all the movies. It's not really prequel - ot to them. There just Star Wars.

p.s. I do enjoy how every single prequel thread turns into " the prequels suck! " , " No they don't! "

I do! Not sure if that's the right answer or not.

I would call several of the people that I work with above average star wars fans and they love all the movies. It's not really prequel - ot to them. There just Star Wars.

p.s. I do enjoy how every single prequel thread turns into " the prequels suck! " , " No they don't! "

I like food, but I don't really care how it's cooked or how it tastes, Its all food to me.

:exactly:

Casual fans of Star Wars who simply find entertainment in the entire SW universe generally have no problems with the PT; to them, it's just simply Episode I-III in Star Wars.

Ironically, the ones who hate Star Wars the most, are the biggest Star Wars fans.

Lol so much movie talk in a fig thread...as far as that goes I love all star wars movies and shows...rots is probably top three for me....I will say though the clone wars show...that made me love the movie even more...it's great connecting material....as far as the fig goes...holy grail for me...favorite look favorite character...pretty order right away

Back