Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

This side by side with Vader will make an awesome display.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Anakin is finally announced and only a measly 13 pages of posts. HT must be disappointed.
Every thread seems small compared to the Tarkin thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I wonder when the charbroiled Anakin variant will get teased? Perhaps it's something that the inevitable RotS Obi-Wan will come with, similar to how the AoU Mk 43 Iron Man included the destroyed upper torso of the Mk 1 Ultron.

Complete with Mustafar lava river bank dio base.

You can see Dooku's lightsaber better in this pic from instagram. For anyone still wondering

Vu11Y3k.jpg

The more I think about, it seems quite likely that we're gonna get a Dooku soon. What would the point be to include his saber since it was only used by Anakin in that one scene. But then again, HT makes questionable and random decisions all the time...

The only Prequel Trilogy character I'd buy is Obi-Wan and even then I'd rather wait to see if we actually get a solo Obi-Wan film starring McGregor.

Might have to get this to go with Rex, Fives and the rest of the 501st...

Looks great but not sure. I mean I'm not the biggest hater of the prequels or ROTS but Hayden still was a terrible actor. Hmmm....looks cool tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROTS Anakin looks nice but I don't see myself getting any prequel figures outside of Rogue One.

Hard to believe that by next SDCC we'll have all seen not one but TWO new Star Wars films.

You can see Dooku's lightsaber better in this pic from instagram. For anyone still wondering

Vu11Y3k.jpg

Looks awesome!

This and RotS Obi-Wan for me, and that pretty much covers the PT. The majority of people obviously seem to show nothing but disdain for the the PT (I only like parts of TPM and AotC, but the films in their entirety are near unwatchable for me) and there may be some who are getting this simply because it's Anakin Skywalker, but I actually do enjoy RotS and can watch that one in its entirety, so that helps in actually genuinely wanting this because it's from a SW film I do like.

Oh expect an (possibly) event exclusive anakin with sith eyes in a couple of months.

Back