Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Just got my shipping notice from Popcultcha! So glad I preordered when I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus the posing w/ all the clones in that video. Amazing.

Made the 800 mile move back to Indiana and this figure was waiting for me.

"Right behind you, General Skywalker"
"Wait, Wolffe, where is Rex?"
"Uh, he is out of our budget, sir."
6riHRau.png

No 501st troopers for me, but luckily I have these guys. Cant wait for Obi Wan to come out.

Ahhh the Wolfe brigade!! Nice!

Is SSC waiting for another shipment of these?

I guess so. I called them yesterday morning and asked if they knew when they would be able to continue fullfilling preoders and got the typical "you'll be notified when your purchase is ready to ship" line. So WHO KNOWS???? Next week? In two weeks? The end of this month? I surely hope it's soon. I'm itching to make my custom Emperor Vader figure. Can't do it without this figure.

I guess so. I called them yesterday morning and asked if they knew when they would be able to continue fullfilling preoders and got the typical "you'll be notified when your purchase is ready to ship" line. So WHO KNOWS???? Next week? In two weeks? The end of this month? I surely hope it's soon. I'm itching to make my custom Emperor Vader figure. Can't do it with this figure.

My final flex payment for this was scheduled for the end of the month, but I opted on Tuesday to pay off the remianing balance now, thinking they had them in stock. Didn’t see any movement, so it made me wonder.

received_10210009187499964.jpg

Got my Anakin Dark Side custom from Thomas Terbanc. I'm in love, this came out phenomenal

My final flex payment for this was scheduled for the end of the month, but I opted on Tuesday to pay off the remianing balance now, thinking they had them in stock. Didn’t see any movement, so it made me wonder.

Not sure what the hold-up on Anakin is. I already got the 2 week notice for Rey and I preordered her a month after I preordered Anakin. The funk????

That's the guy I recommended to you right? T-Squared?

Damn fine work right there. Better than Frost Vision (no offence intended to FV) in my opinion.

Yes sir, T-squared. Was truly one of the best experiences I had working with someone on a special project like this. He listened to every single annoying detail I wanted, lol, and never once made me feel badly about it. He WANTED to get it perfect and he knocked this out of the park. Highly recommend his work, I'm a lifetime fan now. And thank you for recommending him, I am just elated how this came out.

Back