1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep final payment being taken on friday too so its all good. Always look forward to a Hot Toy delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just ordered at sideshow, and i swore i was done with hot toys... but last night i saw a thor Ragnarok deluxe up for sale on bigbadtoy store, so i grabbed it but now i have to have hulk, and i live in California... so this was $400 out the door... oh well, guess i'll just have to enjoy my $400 hulk figure :):)

i just ordered at sideshow, and i swore i was done with hot toys... but last night i saw a thor Ragnarok deluxe up for sale on bigbadtoy store, so i grabbed it but now i have to have hulk, and i live in California... so this was $400 out the door... oh well, guess i'll just have to enjoy my $400 hulk figure :):)

haha Yeah that's the problem with both these figures, you really can't have one without the other..... Both mine will be coming soon from TimeWalker!

Nice! Is it just luck snagging stuff off of BBTS? Wish they had a waitlist or a stock notification. Thinking about a Thor to go with Gladiator Hulk.

Glad to hear this is shipping; that means my retailer should have it in the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Nice! Is it just luck snagging stuff off of BBTS? Wish they had a waitlist or a stock notification. Thinking about a Thor to go with Gladiator Hulk.

Resellers are getting this one in a few weeks based on what my LCS owners has told me. I think it should ship to resellers in 10-14 days. He got his 2 week notice last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s cheap these days. [emoji15]

Resellers are getting this one in a few weeks based on what my LCS owners has told me. I think it should ship to resellers in 10-14 days. He got his 2 week notice last week.

Thanks. BBTS randomly had this in stock again. Thor purchased to go alone with Hulk.

Speaking of Hulk, should be getting in hand photos. Saw some on FB.

Got this behemoth of a figure last night!!! Honestly I think this may be my Hot Toy of the year!!! He is insanely detailed and super imposing in my collection! Have a feeling this will be the one figure every goes straight to when they look at my collection!!! I'm currently working on my full video review but here are some shots I took of this guy!!

IMG_7912 (2).jpg

IMG_7917 (2).jpg

IMG_7919 (2).jpg

IMG_7920 (2).jpg

IMG_7926.jpg

IMG_7931 (2).jpg

IMG_7934 (2).jpg

Nice pictures! :clap

It's odd to me that they included long and short hair for this figure. Did Hulk have long hair in this film at any point?
He didn't, hot toys just thru in the AOU hair piece since they used the screaming head from that figure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back