1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But he’s dust... I theorize the dusted characters won’t return until the end of the film.

But there's time travel via Quantum Zone... so I imagine many characters will appear thru time.

But you have a point: characters that played a big part in IW1 will likely have a smaller role in IW2. Unless its a 3.5 hour Cameron-sized epic.

But there's time travel via Quantum Zone... so I imagine many characters will appear thru time.

But you have a point: characters that played a big part in IW1 will likely have a smaller role in IW2. Unless its a 3.5 hour Cameron-sized epic.

That's exactly what I want. I felt IW should've been longer to give some more space for the storytelling.

Running out of room, so I decided to combine the Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 Star-Lord for my favorite look.

45735466624_13a0b12d9e_b.jpg

Sorry if this has been covered before, but will the short coat and the Chris Pratt headsculpt fit the V1 figure?

had no idea this was such a coveted piece. just saw the prices on eBay wow 500?
I wouldn't pay 500 for even the deluxe I got mine a month ago for 200 on eBay after making an offer and using a coupon. ...its nice but not 500 dollar's nice

This figure is not worth the $500 price tag. I returned mine when it had very slight staining on the neck. For me, that issue was enough to determine that future deterioration of the jacket would be highly likely...why take the risk?

I would wait for the 3.0 version, where HT will hopefully have the dye issue resolved. There was definitely a big uproar about it for the 2.0 version that I would imagine HT would look into addressing that issue in a future release...and if they're that tone deaf and don't, well then I guess I'll never have a Star-Lord in my collection.

Who knows if they will ever make a 3.0...if they make one for infinity war what would change his undershirt color?

Sorry if this has been covered before, but will the short coat and the Chris Pratt headsculpt fit the V1 figure?

No, it won’t fit. The V1 and V2 have different bodies. If I remember correctly, the V1 body and arms are too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it won’t fit. The V1 and V2 have different bodies. If I remember correctly, the V1 body and arms are too big.

This is correct. The sleeves of the short jacket are an extremely tight fit if put on the V1 body. And if I recall correctly, the jacket can't zip up either.

Back