1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
55b512326ae4cdeec010ca40ecc43121.jpg

I love this figure so much. Finally had time to unbox him. So many accessories and well made too. Mine didn’t have any stains on the neck. I will be unboxing the rest of the set this weekend

I love this figure so much. Finally had time to unbox him. So many accessories and well made too. Mine didn’t have any stains on the neck. I will be unboxing the rest of the set this weekend

I just got mine too! Sadly mine does have 2 neck marks. Looks like Gamora was sucking on his neck but luckily the jacket hides them. Not too worried about it. Such a quality piece. I’m tryjng to score the trench coat since mine wasn’t the deluxe

Watching vol. 2 right now and wondering where hot toys saw his pants and undershirt both being red?
The scene where he blasts ego, the pants and shirt are clearly blAck with a touch of brown.

Watching vol. 2 right now and wondering where hot toys saw his pants and undershirt both being red?
The scene where he blasts ego, the pants and shirt are clearly blAck with a touch of brown.

The pants are definitely off, but the shirt is pretty much spot on to the one he wore in the opening.
99ec960be8f192219bfea8e93d2861ba.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are supposed to be the pants he is wearing when he has the yeah baby shirt on. You can see them when Ego first shows up to meet them. They aren’t as maroon in the movie but definitely has a hint of red. Maybe worth picking up a pair of GoTG vol 1 black pants

I don’t see them shelving a billion dollar franchise over a director (they have fired like four before so this isn’t exactly new) or one actor. Doesn’t make much sense.

Dave bautista Isn't Chris Pratt either, there are a lot of muscle dudes willing to wear the make up and make 3 jokes in a movie. I like bautista in the role but still.

I'm all for rehiring Gunn. It was a mistake to fire him. He isn't an angel but who is?

So after several months a was curious about stains. I have scarf on him the whole time. Result is ... no stains at all :yess:

It’s just a repurposed Guardians 2 Star Lord for display purposes at comic-cons.

Could happen, but no news on it happening.

Wait! Are they releasing a Infinity War Star-Lord? Is that official?

If the current figure is selling for a lot on the after market I am sure Hot Toys will greedily release it again to chase every last dollar.

Hasn't this all been discussed. This IW version has only the short jacket (not the trench coat of the GotG 2 version). Another difference is the rocket boots (similar to the first version) but perhaps with ankle articulation.

What else ?? I think they were the main two points. I guess jury was out if they would do another head sculpt or not.

Back