1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m curious if anyone has experienced difficulty getting the mask sculpt to properly fit snug on the neck. Though my face sculpt head fits on nicely without much effort.

I noticed the joint inside the neck seems seated down a bit inside the neck. Is this normal?

b3d9989d92f6c99a27670cef0910c28f.jpg
2a06c8baa5e29a05efbf0b33fffb2fea.jpg

mines the exact same, i thought i hada faulty one but someone else said theirs was the same

I’m curious if anyone has experienced difficulty getting the mask sculpt to properly fit snug on the neck. Though my face sculpt head fits on nicely without much effort.

I noticed the joint inside the neck seems seated down a bit inside the neck. Is this normal?

b3d9989d92f6c99a27670cef0910c28f.jpg
2a06c8baa5e29a05efbf0b33fffb2fea.jpg

Looks normal to me. Have you never kitbashed before? How long have you been collecting?

Nope I’ve never kitbashed before. Thanks for your input though. Glad to hear it looks normal :)
The helmet head is very stiff when you put it on, it is on mine and there have been numerous posts saying the same thing, so theres nothing wrong with your neck socket. You can slightly soften the ball joint by putting it in some warm water before putting it on the head and attaching the head but I personally never had an issue using that head normally despite the stiffness

The helmet head is very stiff when you put it on, it is on mine and there have been numerous posts saying the same thing, so theres nothing wrong with your neck socket. You can slightly soften the ball joint by putting it in some warm water before putting it on the head and attaching the head but I personally never had an issue using that head normally despite the stiffness

Awesome. Thanks for the tip.

Doh! You gotta try it! It'll really test your design skills :wink1:

I’ll have to give it a shot one day. Some of the members here do an amazing job with it.

Had my Star-Lord modified a bit. Absolutely love this figure more than I did before.

40124105722_010fa8f3fe_b.jpg

Back