1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pose with the helmeted sculpt, scarf, and necklaces:

9094b76f2975cecc4205589f9766b569.jpg

c340004be4bd88917c8599b2d14fbbad.jpg

abfbada2e6effd081c0f2b5843e6ecad.jpg

Got mine today... So many display options, I don't know what to choose. But I am have him borrow one of the Iron Man dynamic stands.

I don't need this, but I really want it. Such a great looking figure.

Is everyone pretty happy with it so far?

I’m definitely enjoying mine. I have a lot of favorite figures, and this is certainly one of them. With the deluxe there’s very many ways to display him. He’s my only GOTG figure so now I’m debating on Drax and Deluxe Rocket. *facepalm*

Not sure why some of you guys haven’t gotten your figure shipped out yet. Maybe they ran out and are waiting for the next shipment? [emoji848] Hope they ship soon though, it’s a great figure.

A different pose:

da88ce981c6402025cf29aee4a37cb62.jpg

3f4bc8b036422ef41cac830c15fa6487.jpg

6a718a85a993a9e7ec5b18c45cae9536.jpg

ff86f7a7fd4b77d542bef39ffce8c17c.jpg

Yes. They told me that there was a small batch delivered and they are waiting on the larger second batch. Which I believe should be there this week or next.

So basically you're a Guinea Pig Indy !! :).......

Wish I was one too :)

PS. You do realise with these awesome pics you're making it harder for WorGar to resist [emoji12][emoji23]

Yes. They told me that there was a small batch delivered and they are waiting on the larger second batch. Which I believe should be there this week or next.

PS. You do realise with these awesome pics you're making it harder for WorGar to resist [emoji12][emoji23]

Well this is a first but I guess I'm part of the small batch because mine was shipped and I'm expecting it on Wednesday. With this and finally gettting the hulkbuster, its been a nice December for me. I think life size groot is shipping out later this month too. :)

So that explains why not everyone is receiving there’s yet. In this case I don’t mind being the guinea pig though! And thanks [emoji23]

can someone take a pic of the materializing helmet on the vol1 starlord head sculpt? I'm thinking about buying one

Back