1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him today. Really love the figure quite a bit.

Unfortunately, I've only got time for one photo right now, but there shall be many more. :lol

24528469678_eafc6dc5d8_b.jpg

Any more pics Spangles ?? Love this one and the dark background ones.

I'm still waiting on my Starlord so need some more pics :)

Any more pics Spangles ?? Love this one and the dark background ones.

I'm still waiting on my Starlord so need some more pics :)

Thanks! Yes, I do have a couple more. I’ll post what I have tonight after I’m done with work. And I hope to do more on Sunday night.

As promised...

38429337221_4a3c1b6bcc_b.jpg

26653046989_67ec6af7f5_b.jpg

38504284566_6f176e425a_b.jpg

37844100794_2478e14d17_b.jpg

Just a fun one.

38377569816_dfa556ab7c_b.jpg

Close-up of Baby Groot.

38397948672_7ee6091e98_b.jpg

Yes very nice pics. Thanks Spangles !!

No doubt you're using Photoshop or similar but was also wondering if you could get this black background effect using the new iPhone portrait mode ?? Has anyone tried that ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's true, HT should hire you to promote their figures, I had absolutely no desire owning this figure but after seeing your pics the idea is playin with my head.

The head reminds me of Victor Garber from certain angles, but from others it's spot on Pratt. It also looks just like Pratt when the head is in the half-on helmet, so that leads me to believe that any problem with the sculpt is not in the facial features, just the outer edges of the head.

Damn, Spangles, you’re making this figure look even more incredible. :clap

Thank you! :D

Yes very nice pics. Thanks Spangles !!

No doubt you're using Photoshop or similar but was also wondering if you could get this black background effect using the new iPhone portrait mode ?? Has anyone tried that ??

Thanks! I actually try not to use too much photo editing, just Lightroom to adjust a few little things and dust removal. My setup is a black backdrop and two flashes. As for getting it on an iPhone, perhaps. I've not tried it however. Maybe I'll give it a go when I do more pics of Star-Lord soon.

Nice pictures Spangles! Looking forward to receiving mine.

Gorgeous shots!

^ Yeah, excellent photos Spangles. They look like actual promo shots - very nice! :rock

Thank you all a bunch! :)

That's true, HT should hire you to promote their figures, I had absolutely no desire owning this figure but after seeing your pics the idea is playin with my head.

I wish. :lol And thank you for the really nice compliment. It really is a great figure worth the money. However, see the poster (or quote below) as I agree with him.

The head reminds me of Victor Garber from certain angles, but from others it's spot on Pratt. It also looks just like Pratt when the head is in the half-on helmet, so that leads me to believe that any problem with the sculpt is not in the facial features, just the outer edges of the head.

Totally agree. There is still something off with the sculpt that puts the likeness off if it's not lit correctly or its positioned at the wrong angle.

I got my emailed last week, says I will get billed the 13th. Is that your first email from them about when they will bill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back