1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email stating the 7th, which is Thursday.

Last time I got one of these emails it was the who Doctor Strange fiasco, so let's see what happens this time.

Ahh, wel I hope mine comes earlier then. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

508404ec6078cd7e07495e9b23d3f67f.jpg
ddd438bb9018f63c16689e6193eb600a.jpg
e5bda40c6e0cb68e91e7b6e886ab5b4d.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Got that email earlier today too. Awesome looking forward to this one!

Nice pics jgmartinez!

Can’t decide if I should do the process order early or wait....if he actually ships on the 8th then it’s cool...but I don’t want to process early and then wait two weeks

Can’t decide if I should do the process order early or wait....if he actually ships on the 8th then it’s cool...but I don’t want to process early and then wait two weeks

The last time I did an early processing (was it Roadworn Thor?) it shipped either that day or the next day. You should be good to go with this one too. It just means that they’re getting it in their warehouse early. [emoji106]

This figure looks like it came out amazingly well. I'm excited to get him.

Canceled my BBTS order and did a payment plan through sideshow. I wanted to make sure I did it before they took away a month on the payment plan. I can wait the few months since I’ll get HB next month or so.

Your Star-Lord Deluxe Version Sixth Scale Figure item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Dec 2017 – Jan 2018.

This arrived on Nov 11th, I assume you all know about the early shippings

I wonder what happens if I have a payment issue, do I have the chance to correct it when that happens, wouldn't want to get delayed because of a payment issue :)

The last time I did an early processing (was it Roadworn Thor?) it shipped either that day or the next day. You should be good to go with this one too. It just means that they’re getting it in their warehouse early. [emoji106]

Right on, I went ahead and did it....very much looking forward to starlords arrival

Got my shipping notice! Be here Tuesday! Hopefully! Last package from ups came waaay late because of holidays.

Mine is estimated for Tuesday too [emoji106] My Mark 46 IM actually arrived two days early this week, so I’m hoping I get Star-Lord a day early too. Surprised that happened as it’s usually slower this time of year.

Mine is estimated for Tuesday too [emoji106] My Mark 46 IM actually arrived two days early this week, so I’m hoping I get Star-Lord a day early too. Surprised that happened as it’s usually slower this time of year.
Dang lucky! My bd Batman got delayed 3 days last time. Hoping star Lord comes through. Looking forward to those pics man!

Back