1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely one to get before they release Mantis and Drax V2 for GotG 3 ;-)

I'm more of a Star Lord man, man. :lol

Trying to find a leather moisturizer for the leather, anyone have any ideas on which brand to get for faux leather?

Trying to find a leather moisturizer for the leather, anyone have any ideas on which brand to get for faux leather?

His jackets are more plastic/vinyl than a faux leather I would try something more in line with a vinyl conditioner.

His jackets are more plastic/vinyl than a faux leather I would try something more in line with a vinyl conditioner.

Got a bottle of 303 Aerospace Protectant, I hope this works!

61ILHM2Vg6L._AC_SL1080_.jpg

Finally have him!

Kind of regret getting the regular version as I wanted the maroon shirt.

SL02.jpg

Have a moderately sized red stain on the neck from the jacket on mine. I've used the benozyl peroxide 10% solution on another figure but it took a lot of effort to get it out. I heard a while back ago that if the red scarf is placed around the neck and over time it will eventually "absorb" the stain away. Is this really a reliable solution?

I heard a while back ago that if the red scarf is placed around the neck and over time it will eventually "absorb" the stain away. Is this really a reliable solution?

Mine came without the stain, thank god.

But the scarf method has proven to work for most, you can try it out.

Have a moderately sized red stain on the neck from the jacket on mine. I've used the benozyl peroxide 10% solution on another figure but it took a lot of effort to get it out. I heard a while back ago that if the red scarf is placed around the neck and over time it will eventually "absorb" the stain away. Is this really a reliable solution?

yeah, just set him up with the long coat and scarf for a month or whatever and then take a look.

Back