1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costume to me:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Costume to me:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope.

Infinity-War-family-featurette-screenshot-600x405.jpg

Dude, that's the same shirt he wore throughout the movie.

Chill buddy. Use your words. Where in my post did I say that he didn't wear that shirt? I said when he has the jacket on you can't really see the detail of it. Again it's more grey in the film than the picture you posted. I would guess it's due to the lighting in the photo.

Chill buddy. Use your words. Where in my post did I say that he didn't wear that shirt? I said when he has the jacket on you can't really see the detail of it. Again it's more grey in the film than the picture you posted. I would guess it's due to the lighting in the photo.

Nah, it's purple in the movie since the beginning. Go watch the movie again, I'll paypal you your ticket if it's grey.

I've seen it 3 times already, but maybe I'm wrong. Seemed grey to me still. Maybe it's closer to the burgundy from vol2? Either way it's still barely visible with the jacket on so not sure it matters a whole lot.

I don’t think it’s purple. I think it’s either a dark grey/charcoal, black, or a deep brown. Here’s promo material and a set photo:
22055ebbac8f82f9abe3c95e0e31bff7.jpg

7355e1241169a9390459495de12cc3b8.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the jacket from Vol 2 the same one he wears in IW?

Also, I'll have to watch Vol 2 again - but I wonder why they changed his outfit a bit from Vol 1 - 2, when others are wearing their Vol 2 stuff at the end of vol 1. Well, Rocket and Drax anyway. Starlord sports blue pants for all of like.. 2 minutes lol. Actually my favorite look for him =P

I don’t think it’s purple. I think it’s either a dark grey/charcoal, black, or a deep brown.

Agreed, I've always thought it charcoal from the promotional pictures. I think it looks a bit more plum in that behind the scenes shot next to Hemsworth because of the lighting and the slight gloss on the shirt. It could also be what you're looking at the picture on. The picture makes the shirt looks a bit more plum on my phone than on my computer screen.

For those who are interested, Timewalker Toys currently has a Marvel sale. They are selling the Star-Lord Deluxe v2 for only $225.99 plus shipping and the regular version for $209.99 plus shipping. I bought the deluxe version from them and paid less than $10 for shipping although they give free shipping for orders over $350. I think it's a good deal and as of now they only have four (4) of the deluxe version left. I believe that they also have other Hot Toys figure on sale like Rocket from Volume 2.

Back