1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you watched I Am Toys hi-res review ? Figure looks amazing IMO. Even better than HT pics.

Dudes pics and video just made me pull the trigger on the deluxe, now I have two Starlords...smh...

Biggest reason I picked him up is because I also have Yondu on PO...can't have one and not the other imo.

I am so tempted to pick up two of these because of the different possible outfit and head sculpt combinations. First time I’ve ever had the urge with any figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so tempted to pick up two of these because of the different possible outfit and head sculpt combinations. First time I’ve ever had the urge with any figure.

I’ve been feeling like getting two as well. Both the jacket and coat are great looks, along with both the helmeted head and Chris Pratt sculpt. I don’t know if I can afford two right now but I’ll see. Looks good!

I never felt the need for two of the same figure before either. However, I did order two of these.

I don’t have the funds for two but I’m tempted to make enough room on display and get a Stoney accessory stand to show off unused items

took some pics for u guys!

9e1c04eb74ae6fc9056b4f1fc3c04ead.jpg

5384c20a8ddd1f490efbcdb701958c13.jpg

95989bfe896916968918298d7b3f0f4d.jpg

d5e175b0d614dcea5b4247d4b6ae2420.jpg

5597807636c7c8d31d07653586cbe683.jpg

“this is a terrible idea, quill. u know i have sensitive nipples”
c864866167b9e9b66b35eef07a420881.jpg

3d5048c4316972cfe4a6fca7ee50889a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who think Vol. 1 has better pants (better fit and color) as long as better boots?
Might try a definite Star Lord using parts of both [emoji848]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hmmm...now that I know that jetpack fits volume 1 Drax, I have 0 desire to get a volume 2 one lol. My Drax will be here the end of the month and now I have some fun photo ideas and posing for him and this new Starlord :)

Hmmm...now that I know that jetpack fits volume 1 Drax, I have 0 desire to get a volume 2 one lol. My Drax will be here the end of the month and now I have some fun photo ideas and posing for him and this new Starlord :)

This. I don't have a Vol 1 Drax, but they're not exactly HARD to get. I'm definitely thinking of picking one up now too and doing this to bulk up his chest.

As someone who collects based on screen-accuracy, no.

that's how I collect too.

I do like the lower half better on the first one (pants & boot rockets), but i couldnt bring myself to display him with both parts. This guy is pretty mind blowing in person! i messed with the combinations for a few hours yesterday :p

for those relieved that the jet pack fits drax...I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it doesnt fit him that well. I couldnt connect the back of the jetpack, only the front. I may mess around with that some more today to see if I can make it fit him both front & back.

that's how I collect too.

for those relieved that the jet pack fits drax...I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it doesnt fit him that well. I couldnt connect the back of the jetpack, only the front. I may mess around with that some more today to see if I can make it fit him both front & back.

There goes that idea. I personally wouldn't want to scratch the Drax body since its an art-piece itself. I'll wait for vol 2 Drax.

I only need the jetpack to cover up the front of Drax. I could try a hair dryer a little if it's a tight fit, otherwise I'll just leave it unhooked in the back. It does make him look better.

I only need the jetpack to cover up the front of Drax. I could try a hair dryer a little if it's a tight fit, otherwise I'll just leave it unhooked in the back. It does make him look better.

yes it’s not too noticeable if u display him the right way. i may try to mess with it again today if i have time

Do you think the first one is better besides the hs?

honestly after having them side by side, i’d say V2 trumps V1 in almost every way...

better headsculpts (regular & helmeted), better clothing (& combinations, at that), gloved hands & naked hands, better possibility(similar to how CW cap poses way better than AoU cap), a jet pack, a baby groot, a cassette tape to go with the walkman...just a few V2 pros to the comparison.

this guy is in my HT top 5 for sure!

also granted, i do like the V1 version as well, as i think that’s a great figure, but if a person were only to choose 1, then def vol 2 is the way to go

I'm still getting over the weathered vol1 jacket. Always wanted Vol 1 for that. Really love the attention to detail. But the Vol 2 coat is almost as good, plus of course all the other stuff mentioned above. Superior HS, short jacket etc etc etc. Am sure once I get him I won't look back.

honestly after having them side by side, i’d say V2 trumps V1 in almost every way...

better headsculpts (regular & helmeted), better clothing (& combinations, at that), gloved hands & naked hands, better possibility(similar to how CW cap poses way better than AoU cap), a jet pack, a baby groot, a cassette tape to go with the walkman...just a few V2 pros to the comparison.

this guy is in my HT top 5 for sure!

also granted, i do like the V1 version as well, as i think that’s a great figure, but if a person were only to choose 1, then def vol 2 is the way to go

I agree, it's way better. My only gripe is that I wish the pants were either blue or brown, too much red. But besides that it's perfect.

Back