1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Figure

Ah yes I was hoping they'd go the regular and deluxe route. Definitely wanna get the deluxe version. Basically 4 different outfits: Long coat, Short jacket, Red long-sleeve shirt, Grey long-sleeve shirt (assuming the grey shirt is long-sleeved). Plus the swappable head sculpts and removable jet pack.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Figure

Aaand there goes my money. XD
Gotta go for the deluxe version coz I love the long coat and that helmet in activate mode is great. :D

:lol No self control :rotfl

Same, its just too good to pass up, is anyone going for the standard?? :rotfl

Ah yes I was hoping they'd go the regular and deluxe route. Definitely wanna get the deluxe version. Basically 4 different outfits: Long coat, Short jacket, Red long-sleeve shirt, Grey long-sleeve shirt (assuming the grey shirt is long-sleeved). Plus the swappable head sculpts and removable jet pack.

I don't think the deluxe version has short jacket included.... only red shirt

Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Figure

I don't think the deluxe version has short jacket included.... only red shirt

The short jacket is also there in the deluxe promotional pictures:
26197b2745c29a0be151980ed2520988.jpg

5165aab03e5da5ceb50f2d5794149ce1.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Figure

I think this definitely has a better likeness, but the first figure captured the character's "feel" more than this does IMO.

I'm happy the long jacket is not the same as the first release, that one had a damaged look and, so they aren't the same.

Honestly I prefer the first Pratt sculpt over this though, this looks very bland and doesn't resemble him all that much imo.

Love the first figure and will keep that one, but I'll also look at picking this Deluxe up too for a completely different look.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Standard Version:
Chris Pratt/Peter Quill Head Sculpt
Helmeted Star Lord Head Sculpt
Short Jacket
Chest Armor
Toddler Groot(Shoulder Sitting Pose)
2x Blaster Pistols
Themed Base
11 Extra Hands
Walkman w/Tape

Deluxe Version:
Chris Pratt/Peter Quill Head Sculpt
Helmeted Star Lord Head Sculpt
Short Jacket
Chest Armor
Toddler Groot(Shoulder Sitting Pose)
2x Blaster Pistols
Themed Base
11 Extra Hands
Walkman w/Tape
**Additional Long Sleeve Shirt
**Additional Long Jacket
**Additional Helmet in 'Activating Mode' Head accessory

17880624_10154379424507344_582746731946739211_o.jpg

17917503_10154379440347344_8073375385804133425_o.jpg

Love the deluxe, it's exactly what I wanted and more.

At first I seen the compilation pic of the deluxe version (the pic with the figure and all accessories) and I don't see the short jacket on that pic and it made me angry thinking the regular version only had it. But I see the deluxe will have it too. Kinda odd they left it off that picture.

I like this a lot. Looks great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It looks like the best option, theres 3 looks, mini Groot and the Visor thing, it's awesome :clap

I figure this will make a lot of people happy since many missed out on the first. I for one sold my first release in favor of this, so far Starlord, Gamora and Rocket have all been better or improved :D I hope its the same for Loki in Thor 3 and Thor since I sold my old ones of those too

I guess I'll break my rule for the second time around. First with the Leto Jokers and now with the GotG crew... I just can't pass up on my favourite Marvel character in a deluxe (read DX) issue. I'll have to hunt down the deluxe Rocket if he's still available. I really do 'need' a masked and unmasked version... :monkey3

Sorry Wonder Woman, You're out! :lol

The Deluxe version looks like the way to go.
I hope they don't put a limit on it like one per household.
That would suck!

Nice! Love the different looks. :clap. Might consider picking this up since I don't have the first one.

Definitely picking this up, love all the display options

Sold my first one so happy to grab deluxe here. Might have to buy shirt from first release; the design on the grey one here is god awful(even if movie accurate).

I'll probably pick up the Walkman with the tape... and maybe that scarf

Back