1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thats kinda how I have mine now, but I hate it... I want it to look like the hooded pictures that Brainiac posted earlier in the thread, but I can't figure out how it was done by just looking at them.

No problem :) It's a great look for him, especially if you have the Age of Ultron version
Here's some more shots:

PQ9ii0v.jpg

oGiU7uT.jpg

Any advice Brainiac?

Yes i would like mine to look likee this too but the hood is like too light or somthing.. idk

Hey question: Is it just me, or does this

ZC Toys  3.0 Muscular Figure Body Seamless Arm.jpg

look better than this or this (photo by 2seater)

c08dc00ed6cc8084efa697632c118794 small.jpg

That can't be right, can it?
I heard the ZC Toys body was a copy of LA TDW Thor, which Road Worn is too?

The triceps look a little bigger to me, and the range of motion better. Maybe it's the lighting on the former and the "don't actually try this at home" factor for the latter.

There's just gotta be a way to get bigger arms for the guy.

Definitely love this look and see that you can put previous capes on it, might use this to replace my DW Thor in my Avengers setup. What do you guys think? A worthwhile upgrade?

Also, saw the movie, freaking loved it! :D

After seeing the movie, very happy that this is the version I got. Best look IMO and the Surtur accessory is just amazing.

Nice picture Rogers! Glad I got this figure especially now that I’ve seen the movie. That sequence with this outfit was just awesome.

I loved actually having a figure before the movie came out for once. It was super awesome to be able to check out all the stuff HT imitated while watching the movie.

I sold off my version 1 Thor years ago because I knew eventually a Thor film is like as much would come around and there would be a far better figure to go with it.

And I’m glad I took the plunge on this. I do think his beard is not full enough but it represents Thor the way I’d like in a movie I liked.

I don’t care about the gladiator business but I will say i want four things to make this rounded out. A clean head with short hair, the shoulder armor thing. The other cape and his two swords. That’s all you need to get his end of the film look and his beginning of the film look in one figure.

All of that except the clean head can be picked up loose from the gladiator. I hope to see recasted clean versions of the head on the market to pick up.

I loved actually having a figure before the movie came out for once. It was super awesome to be able to check out all the stuff HT imitated while watching the movie.

Agree just got back from second view - was looking real hard at the cape. Far as I can tell, HT did good.

I actually like this better than gladiator. I like the darker color tones and you really can't beat a surtur skull as an accessory.

I actually like this better than gladiator. I like the darker color tones and you really can't beat a surtur skull as an accessory.

And the skull is IMO well made - heavy plastic, detailed, good sized + chain. Very happy with my first Thor - sculpt, both hammers. After seeing the movie definitely getting Loki too - I want Valkyrie now as well.

I think I might have to trade in my Light Asgardian Armour version for this. The hooded images have really sold it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back