1/6 Hot Toys - MMS416 - Thor: Ragnarok - Thor (Road Worn) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the exact headsculpt of the AoU Thor, right?

I like the sculpt and my first Thor! Looking forward to this one - long hair Norse Warrior - skull, chain - dunno if he'll be my ONLY Thor but think he's gonna be great on the shelf.

This is the exact headsculpt of the AoU Thor, right?

Yeah man it's the same one, with the eyes just turned to the side, and what looks to be a bit darker hair? Guess that's why the turnaround was so quick

I like the sculpt and my first Thor! Looking forward to this one - long hair Norse Warrior - skull, chain - dunno if he'll be my ONLY Thor but think he's gonna be great on the shelf.

He looks so Norse and metal.. I love it. This is one I would buy even if it wasn't Thor.

Shame about the beard not being thicker to be perfect but he looks great.

It's inevitable, I'd expected HT, Budget Stark or the Asian channel to post something....guess not as popular....thus poor Thor

Oh pls, nothing poor about it. The figure is going to be a treat for plenty.

He looks so Norse and metal.. I love it. This is one I would buy even if it wasn't Thor.

Exactly! For me this Thor isn't just Ragnarok, it's a fig that's leading to Infinity War, and to me that means down and dirty and everything going to ****. Who knows, maybe in the end Thor will be back with his classic armor etc so I'm gonna wait on that. But I'm not missing this Thor.

:rock2

I really like that HT seems to be moving a way from that generalized, silky type material that they seem to have been using on Thor and Superman figures, and are seemingly going for material that is more accurate to the material of the cape in the film. The cape on this Thor figure seems to feature a different kind of fabric (that I'm guessing is more accurate to the texture of the fabric of the cape in the film), and the JL Superman appears like it's also going to use a fabric that is more accurate to the texture of the fabric of his cape in JL and also how it was in BvS.

Little off that we haven't seen pictures yet - usually we have something by now, given that Secret Base box shot. Maybe today if the full shipments are hitting the streets for a Tuesday release.

I've been waiting to see some pics as well as I try to decide which Thor I want as my one and only. Not even any blogger ones taken. I've seen like 2 pictures of the figure in-hand on IG. Did only like 7 people in HK buy this? :lol

Little off that we haven't seen pictures yet - usually we have something by now, given that Secret Base box shot. Maybe today if the full shipments are hitting the streets for a Tuesday release.

You realize there are pictures all over instagram right?

You realize not everyone is hooked on social media, right?

Lol its not about being hooked. You said it's off you haven't seen anything when that isn't the case. You haven't reallly looked if they are out there.

Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-22-11.jpg
Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-08-24.jpg
Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-18-35.jpg

Looking good

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-25-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-25-53.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-23-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-23-32.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-23-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-10-23-29.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 236
hang on, crappy phone is giving me problems uploading, laptop it is

7a3e3ac45b90a502813359d674251a7d.png

Ahhhh man.....he looks like little red riding hood...THOR doesn't wear a hoody....what the crap man...that's it I'm canceling my pre-order. The hood and the transparent mittens he had on are just too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh man.....he looks like little red riding hood...THOR doesn't wear a hoody....what the crap man...that's it I'm canceling my pre-order. The hood and the transparent mittens he had on are just too much.
That's the worst attempt at sarcasm I've seen on this board... :lol

I'm hoping the outfit can fit a phicen m33 body. The Thor bodies have never been posable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back