1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my IC Custom gothic gargoyle diorama this morning. Blown away by the detail and craftsmanship that has gone into it. Batfleck looks right at home, works well for Keaton to. I don't have a 1/6 Bale sadly.
DSC_0308.jpg

Received my IC Custom gothic gargoyle diorama this morning. Blown away by the detail and craftsmanship that has gone into it. Batfleck looks right at home, works well for Keaton to. I don't have a 1/6 Bale sadly.

:clap

I hope someone does the one from justice league with the shield

The prime 1 one gargoyle base looks incredible for the JL Batman. A shame HT didn't do the same in 1/6 scale and give that parademon base to the tactical suit version instead.

The prime 1 one gargoyle base looks incredible for the JL Batman. A shame HT didn't do the same in 1/6 scale and give that parademon base to the tactical suit version instead.

Yeah, it's beyond me that the deluxe wasn't the Gargoyle version! Would have been great. Maybe 1/4 instead ;)

Is that Jaxon's cape?

If they done that cha Ching instant pre order

Even just a regular BvS Batman without a diorama.

Can you imagine this in 1/4, properly proportioned, with a great cape? Thing would sell out instantly and probably be the highest second-market Hot Toys figure. I really really hope they do this, I would love with with a nicely textured cape and all the details of the suit. It's one reason why I hope Affleck sticks with it and there's a hugely popular Batman film with him in it, otherwise they'll probably never do it.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.ne...ffleck).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160825113055

Yeah, it's beyond me that the deluxe wasn't the Gargoyle version! Would have been great. Maybe 1/4 instead ;)

Is that Jaxon's cape?

Yes it is. I have one on my Keaton to, both great capes.

Need a wired cape to for more dynamic poses. HT really need to up their game cape wise, it's such a fundamental part of a Batman figure for them to get wrong all the time.

If they give us a 1/4 Batfleck fingers crossed it's this version over the JL suit.

Oh that looks dope. I can see a lot of folks canceling preorders for the JL Bat sculpt over that. Looking forward to getting mine as well.

And I was thinking of picking up that JL head too but I like this one to go with mine. Where did you get it?

北京国安;9550392 said:
7cbd30cb027972b19987732d50acdda1.jpg

batman wire cape order is reopened now[emoji108

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I might be late but I’m interested in one. Your PM box is full Jaxon.

Back