1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this eleven head fits in the nigthmare version?

Yup it does.
IMG_20180109_105738_260.jpg

Also took a pic on the normal suit.
IMG_20180112_122607_400.jpg

I just got my squad batman today and set him up and he is one of the best figures I have got in my collection. I don't know what hot Toys has done but I had the bvs batman first and I hated him. I sold him after about two weeks of owning him. To me the top and bottom half of him always looked like two different figures stuck together. The cape was so bad and his suit kept creeping down around his nads. The legs looked short and stubby. The only time the figure looked good was when I took a picture of him to sell on eBay. But strangely when I looked back at the figure he looked nothing like the picture I took???
My squad version suit is much darker than my old BVS. His body looks in better proportion. His cape is so much better but i will replace it with a custom one at some point. He seems to pose a lot better as well as the BVS one didn't like to do anything. I'm so glad I gave this version a try. I thought I'd give it one more chance and if I didn't like him I'd put back up sale the next day but he's not going anywhere. It has made me rethink my collection figures that I thought looked good now seem to look very dated.. gonna have to have a massive clear out now.

I love both my bvs batman and my suicide squad version but my ss version is much lighter than the bvs version.
Pretty sure most were
d907cb20b68d5cf68ab24dde40ee05fc.jpg
9def07b1dfdf024b102290e2b522a36b.jpg
0c6d5bf94d0a4da142d92d7bc808c686.jpg
8770f7d4b59a5fe9fb038b82282c2414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now i just need a Bale bats and im done with
ae47f37ef96fa01df67640347c1c8a04.jpg
HT lol

No sir-you need a 89 batman, a bale batman begins and a dark knight batman
Then you are done [emoji12]

^My SS version is very dark. You got lucky with that "variant".

Really? I thought the majority were lighter. You got pics?
I had 3 bvs batman & they all had differences.
Varying levels of darkness and the last one I got had the more pronounced muscle tone like the ss version has

Seems to be a lot of variation. My SS Batman has a much lighter grey than my BvS figure had.

Seems to be a lot of variation. My SS Batman has a much lighter grey than my BvS figure had.

And i have SS one dark enough that you can barely see the bat emblem on the chest. I envy everyone who got the light gray variant.

And i have SS one dark enough that you can barely see the bat emblem on the chest. I envy everyone who got the light gray variant.

Let’s see some pics of these batmen’s!!!

My SS Batman is still sealed in the box. It’s feeling like one of those surprise bags where I don’t know which variant is in there.

My SS Batman is still sealed in the box. It’s feeling like one of those surprise bags where I don’t know which variant is in there.

You know you have to open it right?
[emoji10]

I wonder what is causing such variation in the grey on both the BvS and SS Batman figures. There aren't darker and lighter blue Superman figures....not that I've heard of anyway.

My SS Batman is sort of in the middle, I think. I would've loved to get one of the lighter ones though.

It also depends on lighting. He looks fine in my detolf.

Back