1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I haven't bought from Sideshow in a while. I know it used to be about a month or two after the initial release in Asia. I'm in no rush (I endured all the hype for the BvS figure), but I really want this thing before Halloween.

Yeah, I haven't bought from Sideshow in a while. I know it used to be about a month or two after the initial release in Asia. I'm in no rush (I endured all the hype for the BvS figure), but I really want this thing before Halloween.

Yeah same here, now with my hang up from the bvs Wonder Woman,I put this figure on flex pay. So November be last payment which technically it should be at sideshow by then or possibly later, and in October that's the release of possibly the BD armored batman. Very difficult now to plan these figures oh well chips are down what happens happens. As long as I can get the 1/4 batman begins and joker figure those will be my grail pieces

US buyers should receive it from sideshow soon.
My friend in Taiwan sent me one that was released on Sep 6th.

Here is my ss batman.
My bvs batman was sent overseas for putty mods, so can't do an objective side by side comparision at this point of time.

_DSC1116-3.jpg

_DSC1110-1.jpg

Here is my ss batman.
My bvs batman was sent overseas for putty mods, so can't do an objective side by side comparision at this point of time.

Well since you had the BvS one modded, you won't be able to do fair comparisons at all now..

Here is my ss batman.

View attachment 365254

View attachment 365253

That's sick!! Can't wait to get this figure. I wish hot toys though included like a static-flaired out cape, or gave sticks to help keep the cape up ward more. Seems like there's quite a bit of material at the middle bottom. Either way nice pose!!

Just got my ship notice! I wonder how many people were able to snag one of these guys. I preordered as soon as I received a message that it went live, but the link went dead within 15 minutes. Was there ever a second chance on this or is it a very limited figure?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I got the noticed too and the shipping is like $20 and I am in California.

yeah if you haven't noticed, this is the new norm from these guys... way WAY over charging for items to add to their bottom line. my buddy was charged $21 for shipping on drax... he returned it via ups, the same way it came to him, cost him $14! total crooks!

It's exclusive to SSC and unusually limited for HT.

Should have mine in hand next Wednesday from SSC.

Got the notice. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I requested SS to process and ship the iron man AA. So i put this batman on a 2 month plan now. Im not cancelling this badboy phew[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back