1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the notice, had to switch SS bats to payment plan..the long delay on WW really hit me hard, thought I would've had at least till Nov-Jan for SS bats :gah:

I'm in the same exact boat with you bro! Haha I just put this figure in flex pay till November cause the WW screwed me up! I'm praying the BD bats gets pushed back for a while as well as the arkham batman figure. I need some breathing room.

I think I might cancel mine..I thought I could break up the payments a little more but I can't . Have to think about it :thud:

With all release dates shuffling on items. Yeah this "convert to flex pay" thing is a lifesaver lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone was asking about the color difference in the suit a couple of pages back.

Not a great picture, but the the flash really shows the difference

Attachments

• IMG_4501.jpg
    IMG_4501.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 161
Damn definitely. Both versions are awesome but i gotta say i love the ss light grey better[emoji18]

Anyone know how I can get in touch with Unreal Toys' Lucky Tjandra? I'm interested in checking out his capes.

Anyone know how I can get in touch with Unreal Toys' Lucky Tjandra? I'm interested in checking out his capes.

He's pretty good at receiving messages from twitter or Facebook, they got back to me in about a day

How many flex payments were they allowing for most of you. The most they let me do is two at $100 each . I thought I could get less payments ..I think I'm going to cancel soon

Someone was asking about the color difference in the suit a couple of pages back.

Not a great picture, but the the flash really shows the difference

yep slightly lighter but to me the color is what makes it so different- a bluish grey

Mine was converted from a waitlist and they never gave me a payment plan. They're taking the full thing out on the 19th, which is a bit rough. :lol

It'll be nice to finally have a definitive Batfleck figure though. The JL figures do nothing for me.

Why in anyone mind would they want to cancel this, it's limited edition, better release, and going to be worth a lot on the secondary market

I'm thinking of selling one of my BvS's to get this in and and see the difference but not too sure. Really interested to see in hand, really don't like the base for it, though!

Back