1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got on the wait list for this February 14th (the day after it went up for order).
When I went on wait list, I was sure it would eventually convert since I ordered so soon. Not so sure now.

Now that people are getting their notices, it looks like I will find out pretty soon if it's going to be now or never.
Keeping my fingers crossed :pray:

Congrats guys on getting SS Bats.. I love this one and I love the BvS version.. This wired cape makes for some dynamic posing!!!! He looks great with the Joker and Harley!

Well since you had the BvS one modded, you won't be able to do fair comparisons at all now..

I only need to measure and compare the suits, both bodies under the suits are the same as far as I can tell.

This ss suit is a tab thicker than the bvs which I can tell right away. Just want to confirm how many millimeters this ss suit is thicker.
My guess is it is less than 2mm. Many people can't tell too much difference in a modified bvs batman with an extra 3mm eva pad.

Unless either of my batman has some abnormality, the shoulder seam of this ss alone already sits higher than that of my bvs, not to mention the chest and abs. Also the back zip ends above his butt, the bvs one ends in the middle of his butt.

_DSC1136.jpg

Doesnt look any lighter than BvS in these pictures.

I sprayed too much protectant on him, so he was still very wet while I was taking his photos. lol
The actual color is not as light as I have thought, but not as dark as shown in my pics.

I sprayed my ss batman the second time with low luster protestant, so he doesn't look too shiny.

_DSC1131.jpg

That's sick!! Can't wait to get this figure. I wish hot toys though included like a static-flaired out cape, or gave sticks to help keep the cape up ward more. Seems like there's quite a bit of material at the middle bottom. Either way nice pose!!

Totally agree.

I had to tape his cape on both sides in order to take these photos. lol
The cape can go much higher for sure.

My 1st flex payment for 30 batbucks was yesterday ha ha so glad used my sideshow rewards on him brought him to 120 ,very cool getting early processing emails. On another note how annoying is changing the eyes ??? It looks like a nightmare of fun lol.

I got on the wait list for this February 14th (the day after it went up for order).
When I went on wait list, I was sure it would eventually convert since I ordered so soon. Not so sure now.

Now that people are getting their notices, it looks like I will find out pretty soon if it's going to be now or never.
Keeping my fingers crossed :pray:

Same here! I got on the waitlist on the 14th as well. Didn't know it would sell out so quick. Thought I would at least have 2 days to think it over.

I got the notice, had to switch SS bats to payment plan..the long delay on WW really hit me hard, thought I would've had at least till Nov-Jan for SS bats :gah:

Ha.. mine will get here tomorrow, suckers!

All I had to do was pay over the MSRP through eBay.....

Back