1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is that how the front of the cape is supposed to look with the exposed thread? It looks like Bats tied a cape around his neck. Is that how it looks in the movie? The BvS cape sits flush under the cowl. Just wondering.

EDIT: nevermind, he just posed his head up higher than usual exposing the cape under the cowl. I didn't see the other pics on page 135.

Yeah, I think he futzed the cape and took the pic without realizing that cape was sticking out the collar :slap

The only difference I see is the suit is a little brighter on the SS version.

IMG_0990.jpg

Cowl looks different here.

So is it basically the torso that is different between the BvS and SS? Is there any point in owning the SS if I the BvS? Wouldn't it be better to own Deadshot Special Edition instead since it comes with the Batman rebreather?

So is it basically the torso that is different between the BvS and SS? Is there any point in owning the SS if I the BvS? Wouldn't it be better to own Deadshot Special Edition instead since it comes with the Batman rebreather?

Torso, biceps, color of the suit is definitely greyer and of course the cape is thicker so take your pick

Only you can answer that question for yourself my friend.

For those w BvS: Same body

For those(me) w SS: Improved muscular body, bigger calves, weathered suit, definitive Batman.:lol

SS owners: more quad definition, better V-tapered torso, improved articulation, newly sculpted face sculpts, smaller butt

BvS owners: No! Quiet! Everything's the same except the suit color.

Thanks, from that video you can tell he is impressed with the abs��. If I didn't hear him say bvs i wouldn't understand nothing. He is definitely wider in the waist and shoulder area

I can honestly say It doesn't matter if there are changes to the ss version. I will like both versions regardless. It's going to be good to display my bvs bats with superman and the ss version with joker or deadshot. Now to wait for the JLA versions.

Back