1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I am never owned the BvS version and I did Po'ed this version so I am unbiased. It has very little difference and I am very happy with it. I was worry it would be worst than the previous version.

I have the BvS Batman and this looks different to me...that being said I also have a safe pre-order for this figure too...
We should all just accept that opinions on this figure will only go two ways...people who are getting this version (whether they have the other one or not) will say that the new version is improved...people who wouldn't or couldn't order this one will all say it is the same...

I have the BvS Batman and this looks different to me...that being said I also have a safe pre-order for this figure too...
We should all just accept that opinions on this figure will only go two ways...people who are getting this version (whether they have the other one or not) will say that the new version is improved...people who wouldn't or couldn't order this one will all say it is the same...

We should all agreed then this is a good figure...

Only reason i didnt get the bvs was because i wasnt in love with the movie. I regretted it. Cuz batman himself is awesome. I actually enjoyed SS more than bvs(yeah yeah sue me[emoji23]) so the release of this is just perfect. Glad i was able to po one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back