1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna need side by sides.

The body looks exactly the same.
Thought so too... I have 2 bvs batman and one has more muscle (and more weathered) than the other.
also I'm not sore about the cape bot covering the bat symbol. Did he mean the cowl?
I can safely said at this point the only differences with the bvs version are:
1. wired cape
2. extra left hand

It would be nice if the improved the articulation, but for me it would be much better if they sorted out those peeling issue. anyway, congrats for those ordered this version of batman

I have to say that based on these pics they look like the same body to me. When I get home I'll take a look at my figure and compare. Even if it's the same though, it looks very nice! I wish the BvS figure came with a swappable wired cape. I do have a custom wired cape ordered though.

I wonder why the blogger pics haven't hit yet. Has the figure officially been released, or are a select few people somehow getting their hands on it in advance of the release?

Have there been any comparison pics posted? I can find the suit/body differences described but could not find any photos so far...

This is going to be a case of - 'this body is new and therefore better' versus 'this body is the same and hasn't been changed'.

This may lead to a superiority complex from the owners of this figure.

I love this hobby.

I'm looking at my figure and comparing it with the pictures so far, and they look like the same body and suit. I'm not getting this one though so I won't be able to directly compare. Others that will have both can comment on that though. I'm interested in seeing side-by-side pictures of them too.

This is going to be a case of - 'this body is new and therefore better' versus 'this body is the same and hasn't been changed'.

This may lead to a superiority complex from the owners of this figure.

I love this hobby.

hahahahaha yup its gonna be crazy!! And ill be here just happy i got one[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those w BvS: Same body

For those(me) w SS: Improved muscular body, bigger calves, weathered suit, definitive Batman.:lol

Last edited:
Back