1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In those two latest pictures in post #1057, it still looks like it suffers from the same raised cape issue on the shoulders like the BvS version.

I just checked the SS site. I had no idea that this is officially sold out. Wow when was the last time that happened?

Yeah it's sold out on sideshow as of now. I'm glad I at least got on the waitlist before it sold out. Hopefully I'll get a conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Sold out already! Well what if by release day someone cancelled or card gets declined? Would it go back to waitlist? Not that it matters me. Already got my PO.

I'm so happy I PO as soon as he came up on SSC. I missed the last batman and wasn't willing to pay funny money for one!!
I do hope HT extend the limit on this new version for you guys that missed out!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow! Sold out already! Well what if by release day someone cancelled or card gets declined? Would it go back to waitlist? Not that it matters me. Already got my PO.

People who were on the WL before it was sold out are still on it. no need to have more than (making up a number) 900 people on a WL if they are only getting 1000 or something

Wonder if this ones gonna be as crap as the first version?

I'm trying to offload my first version due to hot toys awful quality control, the suit is peeling off. Check out the thread.

if you missed out on this and the original version I wouldn't fret too much over it. I guarantee there will be more versions coming. We should see a justice league version by December of this year.

and I'm out.............

14c7IyZBOxnWy4.gif

Don't know anything about crap. He is easily the figure of the year. Selling mine and looking forward to this version.

Just seen this all over Taobao. Putting in a deposit today.
The pics are all awesome.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a pain to get in the after market unless your willing to spend a lot over retail.

Back