1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully some will peel themselves off the wait list so mine convert.

Me too. I missed out on the BvS version because I wasn't 100% sure, but right when I had decided to pull the trigger it was gone and marked up on Ebay. :lol

I hopped on the waitlist an hour or two after this sold out and still nothing.

More waitlists aren't likely to convert until this figure starts charging. The conversions that have happened were most likely from NRDs not being filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on waitlist and got charged NRD today however haven't received 1 email about the item since the order.

According to RPF member Mr Mold Maker, reshoots for Suicide Squad used the Justice League cowl during the scene where Batman faces off against Deadshot. I remember thinking while watching that scene that his cowl looked different, like it was slimmer and the shape of the eyes and mouth opening were slightly changed. So I can see this being the case.

It's interesting that you could put the eventual JL Batman head on the SS or BvS figure and it'll still be accurate.

Here's the comparison he posted. Top is original mask, bottom is new JL mask:

b276c298baa5795277b3f069d6a978c1.jpg

According to RPF member Mr Mold Maker, reshoots for Suicide Squad used the Justice League cowl during the scene where Batman faces off against Deadshot. I remember thinking while watching that scene that his cowl looked different, like it was slimmer and the shape of the eyes and mouth opening were slightly changed. So I can see this being the case.

It's interesting that you could put the eventual JL Batman head on the SS or BvS figure and it'll still be accurate.

Here's the comparison he posted. Top is original mask, bottom is new JL mask:

b276c298baa5795277b3f069d6a978c1.jpg

I prefer the origional BvS Batcowl, not sure why

It does look different, but I think the lighting is what is playing a role in making it look more detailed. As we know that the dc movies have had ****y lighting to begin with.

It does look different, but I think the lighting is what is playing a role in making it look more detailed. As we know that the dc movies have had ****y lighting to begin with.

Nah, the jawline and eyebrow wrinkles are different.

Maybe that's called a body double. A stunt double perhaps. The suit is the same though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back