1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I got my order in right away. Good luck to all those who jumped on the waitlist :)

$90. Comes with batman cowl and swappable mouths. I have Knightmare bats so I can use extra swappable mouths.
I went looking for it, but it was gone. I think I might have passed on it at that price though. Cheers.

You know it's funny, considering how people like to trash on BvS, Affleck and even the suit, how bloody popular this figure has been! :rotfl

You know it's funny, considering how people like to trash on BvS, Affleck and even the suit, how bloody popular this figure has been! :rotfl

After release od BvS i exactly zero people who did not like Batfleck. Even here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People trashed BvS but it was universally acclaimed that batfleck was the highlight of the movie.
Even those who didn't like the movie thought affleck was amazing as batman.

for sure?

because on the pictures the body looks more muscular :rotfl
It's the same.

dc-comics-suicide-squad-batman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902793-17.jpg 13939401-10153722467202344-427786831243462018-n-194910.jpg

Back