1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Kevin Smith and all (I even cosplay as Silent Bob), but I really don't think he'd be the guy to direct Batman...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Kevin Smith gushed over these reluctantly on his podcast, but at the end of the year the only comic book movies on his best of list were all marvel.

So I jumped on the waitlist for this figure this morning. Anybody have any ideas what the chances of it converting are?

My WL just converted. I was on it less than an hour after it sold out. My best guess is 40 minutes after sellout..

I think you'll be fine b/c there are always cancellations and credit card declines, but the longer you wait the less the chances you'll get one as this is pretty limited and a HIGHLY sought after piece so fewer want to lose it.

BTW, I hope my prediction comes true and they do an armored BD with spear. It would be very cost effective for them as they only have to do a new head and some battle damaged weathering on the suit.

My WL just converted. I was on it less than an hour after it sold out. My best guess is 40 minutes after sellout..

I think you'll be fine b/c there are always cancellations and credit card declines, but the longer you wait the less the chances you'll get one

Same.....agree with chances getting slimmer longer one waits.

So I jumped on the waitlist for this figure this morning. Anybody have any ideas what the chances of it converting are?

Zero chances. I had BvS Batman on waitlist since August 2016 and got canceled 2 days ago. Waitlist = sold out.

Zero chances. I had BvS Batman on waitlist since August 2016 and got canceled 2 days ago. Waitlist = sold out.

Well that is the not always the case, it should be expected but come time to pony up the cash this summer and some will have changed their minds or not have the funds so some will convert and its not always a first come first serve basis as it should be, I have found it can be quite random.

People do know that he wears the same suit in the JL movie and HT will make another run of the OG suit right?
I don't think it will be the same
might be darker

I just don't like the padding on the abs area

2e7e943a267382b5e6eda717b2e901fa.jpg

ccc9dba42f241b5bedb3dbcba00597d3.jpg

5947c825df7f6940176321873a452c00.jpg

I actually like the padding, didn't really notice it at first. But you're right, it's not the same suit.

Mine did also today. Wasn't expecting it to so fast. I bet it was either a false flag waitlist or they will make to order. I new it would probably eventually convert, but not the next day.

Some NRD's did not clear and they cancled the order always happens with these limited editions. some will convert around the time it ships due to lack of funds, lost interest, etc.

I always thought Sideshow gave you another chance if your NRD did not convert at first. I know they do that with flex payments.

Just learned of this just now, never got an email for it and had to search this forum for a p/o link since searching on ss site yields no results... joined the waitlist but I'm sure it's a little too late...

I always thought Sideshow gave you another chance if your NRD did not convert at first. I know they do that with flex payments.

not sure but i have seen people on here say they had an ordered canceled because they did not think SSC would charge the NRD so quickly and did not have the $20 or $30.

Back