1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been charged and confirmed by sideshow already for the NRD.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not sure why you would think they would not process it quickly?

It was not for this figure but some others over the years. I'm just guessing but if they did not have $30 they were probably really young and trying to get mom or dad to give them some money and they said no. So i could see that still happening on things like this.

Got an email: NRD confirmed and received. I'm in the clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold my BvS EX+Tech Cowl as I thought I no longer need it now that I'm happy with the PF, but what the heck. Got a slot to be part of the happy 3000 and might as well take it :)

My Canadian distributor just let me know that he was able to get one for me. I missed the B vs S one because I was worried about the final product and I was not impressed by the movie. I was even less impressed by Suicide Squad but I like the look of the costume and how the final figure turned out for B vs S.
Now the cape looks better. The costume a little darker. The run a little more exclusive. Batman figures do not come much better than this for a collector.

My Canadian distributor just let me know that he was able to get one for me. I missed the B vs S one because I was worried about the final product and I was not impressed by the movie. I was even less impressed by Suicide Squad but I like the look of the costume and how the final figure turned out for B vs S.
Now the cape looks better. The costume a little darker. The run a little more exclusive. Batman figures do not come much better than this for a collector.

Same reason I missed it.

Back