1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, corrected thank you. The 89 Keaton is a time tested classic. I put this in that category.

I'll have my figure today as it's at the post office.
Hopefully it's as good as the armoured Batman.
Just got a QS001 so I don't know if I'll be as excited to get this as I would as I'm still toying around with that figure.

I'm liking the in hand feedback. I have mine arriving today, hopefully before I leave the office .

I hope I have mine by the end of the week. Will make up for still waiting on Wonder Woman. :lol

I also went the eBay route as I wasn't even collecting when it was up for PO. Don't ask me how many I have now... lol.

But it'll be here in 2 days ! Woo-hoo

I forgot that the stand on this is only for flight purposes with the long pole and waist grabber.
From what I remember from MOS to Vision, doesnt this type of waist clamp eventually damage the suit when left in display for too long?

Also, for those who have both BvS and SS, does the BvS crotch grabber stand fit in the SS stand?

Last edited:
BvS stand is a circular screw in pole, SS stand is a rectangular snap in.

So even though mine has arrived from Hong Kong...in one day, US Customs are going to hold it for 5 days because it's not EMS. ZZZzzzZZzzzzz

Initial impression is wow this suit's soft.
I've only got the armored batman to compare it to but this is much easier to pose.
Almost like the Arkham City Batman's softness.
I'm leaving mine with the breather as it looks unique.
IMG_0832.jpg

I forgot that the stand on this is only for flight purposes with the long pole and waist grabber.
From what I remember from MOS to Vision, doesnt this type of waist clamp eventually damage the suit when left in display for too long?

Also, for those who have both BvS and SS, does the BvS crotch grabber stand fit in the SS stand?
Yes I wouldn't risk it as this guy's soft.

How are the gauntlets and kick pads? Are they as loose as Arkham City Batman's? That was my main critique with the figure.

And is anyone else's payment plan not starting until later this year? I got mine from a waitlist conversion, and was wondering if folks like us are getting him later because of it. I probably just have to manually request the plan but wanted to make sure beforehand.

How are the gauntlets and kick pads? Are they as loose as Arkham City Batman's? That was my main critique with the figure.

And is anyone else's payment plan not starting until later this year? I got mine from a waitlist conversion, and was wondering if folks like us are getting him later because of it. I probably just have to manually request the plan but wanted to make sure beforehand.

Oh man how late? I'm paying in full minus the NRD and haven't heard anything. Think it still said October-November. All I heard was more delay on BVS WW about waiting for all orders to come in and it's going to be in shipments and I'm looking at late september

Oh man how late? I'm paying in full minus the NRD and haven't heard anything. Think it still said October-November. All I heard was more delay on BVS WW about waiting for all orders to come in and it's going to be in shipments and I'm looking at late september

My plan is starting in November. On the flex schedule it only shows the NRD, nothing else; not even upcoming payments, which is what bothers me.

I'll just pay off the rest when I get paid so I can feel less paranoid about it. No big loss.

Although this cape looks better than the stock BvS cape it seems to have the same issue of not lying flat on his shoulders. Judging by pics anyway, lookimg forward to getting it in hand soon.

Although this cape looks better than the stock BvS cape it seems to have the same issue of not lying flat on his shoulders. Judging by pics anyway, lookimg forward to getting it in hand soon.

Nah it's better than the bvs cape, you can get it sitting flush on the shoulders without any problem
9610861169e48217030cc82d427200dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lecture Now that looks much better.

That was after about 10minutes of futzing, in all my batman this is the only one I won't be gettin a custom cape for.
Only negative thing I have to say about it is that it doesn't have the tears at the bottom that I really liked the look of.
But yeah definitely superior to any off their other batman cape attempts

That was after about 10minutes of futzing, in all my batman this is the only one I won't be gettin a custom cape for.
Only negative thing I have to say about it is that it doesn't have the tears at the bottom that I really liked the look of.
But yeah definitely superior to any off their other batman cape attempts

You could probably cut the little Years yourself on the cape depending how much room you have in the bottom where the wire is. I took 1/8" off my bvs batman cape because it was too much material and bunched up like crazy/ plus I didn't care for the way hot toys did it, it was like too over done not natural.

My plan is starting in November. On the flex schedule it only shows the NRD, nothing else; not even upcoming payments, which is what bothers me.

I'll just pay off the rest when I get paid so I can feel less paranoid about it. No big loss.

If it did bother you I would contact sideshow either on phone or through the live feed in the website. It should show you your dates of your payment so that's weird. Maybe double check with them and like you said maybe convert it back to a full payment option. Good luck!!

That's an easy fix.
When you took off the head to change the mouth piece/ eyes, you just need to bend the cape at the shoulder that is not sitting flat down so that when you put the head back on again, it'll be flat against the shoulder.

Back