1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. I'm just wondering but can this cape pull of the flying or gliding pose, with the cape fully stretched out?

Yeah it can, the cape is one of the best hot toys have made. Just takes patience and you can get it to do pretty much anything you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a standard price in the UK, so pretty much we'd just be paying our regular old fair... in which case, it's quite a good deal!

It's a very good deal considering how rare this is. I lucked out snagging one for £30 less but would have paid this price.

Not sure if it's quite standard fair though. With most UK retailers I pay between £200-230 usually. Annoyingly those aren't the exclusives, gotta go the HK or Sideshow route for those.

This is a standard price in the UK, so pretty much we'd just be paying our regular old fair... in which case, it's quite a good deal!

Guess I am still in the camp that does not think it is cool when resellers buy out a limited release only to sell at an inflated price to collectors who might have possibly been able to buy one at retail had the reseller not purchased...in this case...8...It's one thing when you can say "you had a chance to buy, you didn't, so now you have to pay the scalper fee"...but this thing was available for 3 hours...I was lucky enough to get my pre-order in but plenty of other folks were not...

Guess I am still in the camp that does not think it is cool when resellers buy out a limited release only to sell at an inflated price to collectors who might have possibly been able to buy one at retail had the reseller not purchased...in this case...8...It's one thing when you can say "you had a chance to buy, you didn't, so now you have to pay the scalper fee"...but this thing was available for 3 hours...I was lucky enough to get my pre-order in but plenty of other folks were not...

Ehh, that's a completely different argument, and one that I agree with you on 100 percent.

What I mean is that there's some UK retailers which will sell brand new from the start some of these figures for £270. Some of them don't of course, but a lot of them do.

Ehh, that's a completely different argument, and one that I agree with you on 100 percent.

What I mean is that there's some UK retailers which will sell brand new from the start some of these figures for £270. Some of them don't of course, but a lot of them do.

Pretty much the same for anything we buy here isn't it? I assume it's the VAT so can't really blame the UK retailers.

I saw the dude on eBay U.K. £400 - and he wants postage in top. Cheeky !!!

I now have one in the post, not the eBay one !!
It's the cape I'm liking, a lot.

This figure is destined to deliver a lot of frustration to a lot of different groups. Folks who missed out on the BvS release and were excited to have a chance to get a Batman felt it when this sold out almost immediately. Folks who got the BvS release and considered it to be FOTY and did not order this version only to see it prove to be a slight improvement over the other figure...this would drive me crazy.

Here is the funny part on this SS batman. The promo shots makes him look darker than the BVS, but the final product, its lighter grey. SMH...

Weren't the proto pics just the BvS suit with a wired cape and the rebreather?

The 4K video says it all. This may be one of the best 1/6 HT Batman figures made to date, up there with DX09 89 Keaton Batman.

Last edited:
...and he only marked it up by...ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!...what a deal...

Sorry I'm from Australia and for that price, we don't even get the regular version. It's sold out the regular.
You guys in the states are lucky as we have the "Australian tax" where most USD:AUD = USD x 2 = AUD".

The 4K video says it all. This may be one of the best 1/6 HT Batman figures made to date, up there with DX07 89 Keaton Batman.
You mean DX09?

Back