1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instant pre-order for me, once available. I REALLY wanted the original some years back and now that it's a die cast version, I can't pass this up. A great, great suit and a nice upgrade to the original version. This looks hot!

It baffles me why nobody ever made a statue of this armor. It's one the coolest armor up scenes in any IM film. This looks like a substantial upgrade on the old one too. I think this may have to be my only HT figure here.

Haven't bought a HT figure in a long time. I am pretty shocked to see this at $450 Canadian. Kudos to whoever gets it though, looks like an awesome figure.

Looks pretty awesome. Always considered picking this one up and never did. Despite the hefty price. I may order this one. No rush since there is no exclusive but it will likely be a purchase.

Can someone give the heads up when it becomes coupon eligible?

This is coupon eligible today, but you need one of the $20 off codes that are attached to some of the shipments. They got rid of the generic $20 coupon codes, but it seems like new preorders are now coupon eligible as soon as they go up with the new codes.

Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up cubsfan.

Btw, even though its blurred out now that Tony head looks pretty similar to the arc reactor testing one. Stark's hair looked pretty different in this scene. It was more down and messy looking. I hope they can reflect that in the final release.

This is coupon eligible today, but you need one of the $20 off codes that are attached to some of the shipments. They got rid of the generic $20 coupon codes, but it seems like new preorders are now coupon eligible as soon as they go up with the new codes.
Probably because getting a code is by chance now.

Back