1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mk 5 1.jpg
mk 5 2.jpg

This is the one I've been waiting for. Sold the original V because it was too skinny IMO. This one looks great and also comes with a portrait.

They should have included racetrack Tony as a companion figure.
Agreed. Or at least the outfit. They're going to charge over $300, you'd think they could kick that in.

They mentioned a race track variant and Whiplash mark 2 in a interview around 5 years ago.So we've got one but not the other.I keep thinking it will be a con exclusive-it just never happens.

Seems like a missed opportunity not to release a racetrack Tony with this figure no? Coulda been a double-set like Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robocop/Alex Murphy.

I almost feel bad for all of the EBay sellers with ridiculously priced Mark Vs up for sale...it has to feel like going to bed with everything being well and then waking up to a stock market crash.

I owned the original v and it was pretty good but this looks so much better wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So glad all my offers were not accepted for the previous Mark V. :)

The chrome finish alone here is worth the price of admission. Oh and the scale adjustments. And the diecast. So basically everything. Lol.

Zero interest in the fig but I once had the original Mark V. Finally a diecast piece that is head and shoulders above its predecessor....looks amazing.

I almost feel bad for all of the EBay sellers with ridiculously priced Mark Vs up for sale...it has to feel like going to bed with everything being well and then waking up to a stock market crash.

The mark vi and IV didn't drop much in price and both got a reissue and upcoming DC treatment.

The only downside of Diecast figures is the boxes are bigger than the plastic figures. With the containers I have to store my figures, I can only put 2 diecast figures and 2 plastic containers. I use 110 qt containers, and I can put 5 or 6 plastic figures in those containers(depends if I have the brown shipper or not).

Back