1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16487611_10154187254212344_4059260680907421165_o.jpg

16427679_10154187254052344_2609597211707688791_n.jpg

The original version could not do these poses.

Last edited:
Least favorite of the original 1-7 but this looks really good. For someone like me who got into HT late, I feel fortunate to have a second chance at building a HoA.

The question is whether this is a day one or not? Seeing the Mk6 still available and eligible for codes sucks. I honestly thought the exclusive was going to be gone in days, if not the first day. I'm okay with paying retail because it's my grail, but it would've been even better to save a little. Don't want to jump the gun on this too, so I'll probably wait it out until it's coupon eligible or hop on the WL as soon as (if) it goes up.

Do you mean monthly $20 coupon eligible? I hear those work on anything nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mean monthly $20 coupon eligible? I hear those work on anything nowadays.

Is that right? I thought new releases had a window where they weren't eligible for the $20 codes. I could be totally mistaken though.

That was definitely the case but of late it seems coupon eligibility has become more lax. I'm definitely trying to use the next one I get on this once it's up ha

Yes! Absolutely delighted with this, I love the V. Ever since I started collecting I've always thought about picking up the original but they always seem to have a few issues, and then of course there's the horrible grey instead of chrome. It's a bit awkward how all the new diecast armours are giants when the III is so small though. Ah well, very excited for this one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I prefer this one, always found those diecast ones a bit cumbersome. Probably still won't use it, mind.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wow I forgot all about this suit. Seeing this again has brought me back.

Looks great. It's funny, it represents both my disappointment and (what little) delight I have from Iron Man 2. It's from my favorite scene in the film and the scene in the trailer that got me the most hyped to see the film. Throwing in the Tony headsculpt makes it a lot more tempting too. But like some others have said, there's SO MUCH out or coming out right now I'll probably pass. Now if I win the lotto... :)

Yea I'm in for remakes of the original 1-7. I will definitely skip the mark 1 if remade. That figure is still my grail piece. I doubt they make another one

Awesome suit. I was waiting for this one. PO all the way.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Back