1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I ordered it literally right when it went up and I haven't gotten a notice.

Oh well. Congrats gents.

This figure is a masterpiece (for who digs it haha)

FullSizeRender (23).jpg

FullSizeRender (22).jpg

I have this ordered now. I was not interested at all when I heard about it, but it just looks so damn good.
This and Knightmare Bats are so different. Love em.
Those pics are awesome.

I keep picturing the 66 batty duo tied up together on 2 chairs as this imposter batty joker looks on as they die :horror ,or DO THEY ??? Tune in NEXT WEEK. :lol

SSC chat says there is a delay with this coming into the warehouse and "will be shipped when it arrives." They charged the remaining balance for mine.

Charged but didn't shipping. Called them last night and they said they have not reached the wear house yet. So hopefully by Friday?

I had to delay my last flex oh well just too many preorders n bills this holiday month. Hopefully everyone gets him very soon and more pics n reviews fly in.

Just ordered mine today with all the RP I got from Spook. Took $89 of the price so the price was more palatable.

Mine shipped as well.

Ideally SSC gets their house in order with all the early charges before they even have the product. This is the third order I have with them that this has happened... and with the case of the stand it shipped 7 weeks after they charged it.

Back