1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt I love it !! IMG_4976.JPGIMG_4979.JPG

Can we just agree that this piece isn't for everyone? I mean... c'mon fellas if you don't like it then just don't come on the thread. Constructive comments are fine but saying this figure is "an abortion" or implying those of us that purchased it are "dumb" just isn't needed. It is our money and we can determine how to spend it.

Example: I think all the Star Wars releases are dumb. Guess what I've never done? Gone on the Star Wars threads.

this right here!

I def admire this figure as it looks pretty cool, but it's just not for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they do it for the fans and the money its a batman body with a joker mouth

It's been done a lot. Funko did it in an exclusive:

Loot-Crate-Excl-Joker-Batman-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-_1.jpg

It was so popular they did a whole wave of "Impopster Batmans"

Funko-DC-Batman-Impopsters-400x400.png

If this sells well I wouldn't be shocked if there wasn't more conceptuals, Batman is their cash cow followed only by Iron Man and if the DCEU isn't going to give them multiple suits, then this is the next step :lol

If any joker deserves a throne i think the tux joker would perfect in scarface's chair, pure gangster. The one thing i'm wanting to try is a differnt cape if can lay it over the stock one since it's not removeable. That and a bloody crowbar with more painted joker weapons n gun's. Again would LOVE to comission some differnt joker mouth plates.

If any joker deserves a throne i think the tux joker would perfect in scarface's chair, pure gangster. The one thing i'm wanting to try is a differnt cape if can lay it over the stock one since it's not removeable. That and a bloody crowbar with more painted joker weapons n gun's. Again would LOVE to comission some differnt joker mouth plates.

But but but... I have the Mandarin's chair... and it kind of matches a gritty look for this figure...

Actually I really wanted Captain Harlock's chair. But damn that goes for a LOT.

I'm not knocking your throne idea at all and will look cool. I know the mandarins chair works perfect with The CROW figure too fyi. I just would love trying some flying dynamic pose's with this one. Again cant wait to add him to my joker family.

Oh I didn't take it that way at all. Just continuing the conversation is all.

O.K cool HD. We need more reviews and pics while we wait and some custom joker mouth plate's.

In the US? I chatted with SS and they said they don't know when they will get it in. So I'm going to go with "nope"

Back