1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok but that picture isn't from Sideshow.

Yeah and that's also coming soon.

Listen logic here would say "Hot Toys coming soon" would be Hong Kong. Then typically it's 6-8 weeks until SS ships.

This figure wasnt in that image. So going off the current evidence at hand this will likely be late January into mid February release.

Yeah and that's also coming soon.

Listen logic here would say "Hot Toys coming soon" would be Hong Kong. Then typically it's 6-8 weeks until SS ships.

This figure wasnt in that image. So going off the current evidence at hand this will likely be late January into mid February release.
My last payment is this month.

Just ordered and used all the Spook reward points. It got the price to a reasonable amount.

This figure has already been released. Mid-end of November in the USA, mid-end of December for EU.

My 2nd payment in a few days and last flex next month i dont forsee any delays. This shipped out oversea's last month.

At this particular moment I'm not. I still haven't made up my mind. I'll probably save my money for some Lego Batman Movie sets. (Not the whole collection of course) :)
If this was, let's say €220, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. + I'm still on the waitlist for the Knightmare version so I really don't know where my €275 will end up. Hopefully just on my saving account. :lol

SSC Chat confirmed today "Expected in January, but no firm date has been provided to us."

No, won't be doing that. I'm patient, my post was more to those saying "nah it'll be here in November."

I'm not denying that is a possibility, but evidence suggests otherwise.

SSC Chat confirmed today "Expected in January, but no firm date has been provided to us."

Bummer i was hoping this could be my early x-mas gift, oh well. We need more pics! I 'd Love some pics with Robin. Its kinda sad we have so many bats and no Robins except the 66 version.

I called sideshow and asked about when to expect and possibly end of this month might see a early processing notice. Sounds like no delay to me last flex next month.:yess::impatient:

Bummer i was hoping this could be my early x-mas gift, oh well. We need more pics! I 'd Love some pics with Robin. Its kinda sad we have so many bats and no Robins except the 66 version.

Agreed. I find it irritating that I have around 30 different 1/6 Batmen and Jokers on my shelf, but no sidekicks at all except 66 Robin and the old DC Direct 1:6 figures that are out of scale. I wish someone would give us Nightwing, modern Robin, and a Batgirl already. I've always wanted to have the Bat-Family in 1:6 and when I started this hobby in 2008 I assumed that would've happened by now.

Agreed. I find it irritating that I have around 30 different 1/6 Batmen and Jokers on my shelf, but no sidekicks at all except 66 Robin and the old DC Direct 1:6 figures that are out of scale. I wish someone would give us Nightwing, modern Robin, and a Batgirl already. I've always wanted to have the Bat-Family in 1:6 and when I started this hobby in 2008 I assumed that would've happened by now.

I think they need to expand the Arkham line.

I think they need to expand the Arkham line.

Oh I agree. When that line was originally announced I had high hopes for it. Had a wishlist of characters that I wanted to see made, and 3-5 I figured were a lock to be made from that line. Now, after how they've mishandled it, I'll just be happy if the Joker ever gets made to go with the Batman I have. I don't get the logic in how that line was treated, there were so many characters they could've made that would've been guaranteed to sell. Catwoman, Harley, Robin, Nightwing, Joker, Batgirl, and any number of villains that are iconic and missing from every Bat-collector's displays and we got one Batman and maybe if we're lucky we'll see a Joker.

Back