1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did
ae1c7f0f8df71d9d0c11de40d8f7a1d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ended up pulling the trigger last night also.
Been wanting this figure for awhile and the discount plus free shipping was hard to pass up.

you're going to love her! shes one of my faves :)

Thanks man. :duff
I have been very strict on sticking to my code of only keeping and buying "must haves" figures of characters I love.
I will admit, I'm not really the biggest Harley fan.
But this figures just looks like a really fun looking figure.

Looking forward to getting it next week.

Ended up pulling the trigger last night also.
Been wanting this figure for awhile and the discount plus free shipping was hard to pass up.

Good decision! I really like this figure. I'm confident that you'll enjoy owning her too.

Looks like some KO prisoner HQ head sculpts have popped up on ebay. I just bought a couple for myself. While I love the head that the regular version came with, I also wanted a calmer expression too and I didn't ever see the official hot toys prisoner head sculpt loose for a good price.

Looks like some KO prisoner HQ head sculpts have popped up on ebay. I just bought a couple for myself. While I love the head that the regular version came with, I also wanted a calmer expression too and I didn't ever see the official hot toys prisoner head sculpt loose for a good price.

There are so many KOs. Which one are you referring to? Mind sharing a link? :duff

Back