1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Batman and Harley are the freakin greatest figures HT has made in a long long time

I agree completely!

It took me a long time to pull the trigger on Harley cause I went to a great purge of figures that are not MUST HAVES. Figures that I thought were
cool at the time, but later on, doesnt really have sentimental value to me.

But everytime I look at youtube figures of Hot Toys, I always end up looking up Harley.
She is just one of those really cool looking, fun looking figures.
I'm really glad I pulled the trigger.

I bought her cellphone from her prison version figure, and got her in that selfie pose. I love it.
I think it looks great with her expression. :)

Finally got this figure today......scared to move the damn thing because of those stockings!

If I move one leg forward I can see its ripped at the top of the leg just mid way up her butt cheek, but if she's standing straight it isn't visible. Took some action to ensure it doesn't spread......but still leaves me a little nervous.

But......

Wow, it's great. I love it.

I guess it will be a while before this figure releases... They still need to release Batman (Tactical Batsuit), 1/4 Batman Begins Batman, 1/4 Ledger Joker, Wonder Woman (training armour version), Gladiator Hulk etc. :dunno

I'm sorry to bump an old thread, but I only just now got this figure, so I had to share photos:

SS-HT-Harley-14.jpg

HarleyQuinnz-2.jpg

SS-HT-Harley-8.jpg

SS-HT-Harley-7.jpg

SS-HT-Harley-6.jpg

SS-HT-Harley-5.jpg

SS-HT-Harley-4.jpg

SS-HT-Harley-3.jpg

SS-HT-Harley-2.jpg

SS-HT-Harley-1.jpg

She looks great! I finally pulled the trigger with a recent sale. Should be getting her next month.

I’d love this figure, love everything about it except those knee joints. I can’t get past them. Why do seamless bodies for Wonder Woman but not Harley? That’s my only gripe. Everything else looks great

With the stockings, the knees are really negligible; it's honestly blown out of proportion by a lot of members, don't let that dissuade you from getting her. The dancer version is a different story, but this one is fine.

It's an old one I've had since the 90s, but not die-cast, so it's probably the original Kenner one.

BTASshelf2.jpg

BTASshelf1.jpg

BTASAll.jpg

With the stockings, the knees are really negligible; it's honestly blown out of proportion by a lot of members, don't let that dissuade you from getting her. The dancer version is a different story, but this one is fine.

I respectfully disagree. The stockings help a bit, but between those knees and her ample thighs, every time I look at this

SS-HT-Harley-1.jpg

I'm reminded of this

barry.jpg

I respectfully disagree. The stockings help a bit, but between those knees and her ample thighs, every time I look at this

If that's how you perceive it, there's no changing that when it's all said and done. The pic you've used really highlights it because of the top down lighting casting shadows. I've got more uniform lighting on mine and it's not as noticeable. But to each their own! I would just say it's not a deal breaker on a really good figure all around. The dancer version is a very different story though, I think. Without the stockings obscuring it, it is very obvious, especially when bent.

Though the knees don't bother me I can understand why some find them unsightly but I don't understand the criticism of the thighs. Look fine to me.

Back